L'Oreal p01

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natshair

Reaction score
Hi geeks could anyone give me advice on this colour? I have been told its is used as a toner? Also how do I mix it? I usually use well koleston perfect tried 10/8 and didn't get the right result thanks :)

Hi, I think you need to use it on an all over colour. I think it lifts natural hair as well so not so great for highlights. Loreal 9.01 iced milkshake in richesse is a nice one :) x

Hi, I think you need to use it on an all over colour. I think it lifts natural hair as well so not so great for highlights. Loreal 9.01 iced milkshake in richesse is a nice one :) x

I love 9.01 also :) x

Do you need to mix 9.01 or add water or anything? X

I use 1.9 % or the developer by loreal on damp hair Hun xx

I use 1.9 % or the developer by loreal on damp hair Hun xx

Ok cheers Hun I'm going to try this next week il let you no if I like it :) x

Ok cheers Hun I'm going to try this next week il let you no if I like it :) x

Yeh do I like the loreal toners 9.13 is also a lovley beigey one :) xx

Thanks for the advice will give it a try :)

Po1's good but grabs so quick it's almost scary, so don't worry about it lifting natural hair if the hair is really porous lol :) 9,01 = much better, I always prefer a toner with a depth too rather than just pure tone :)

Yeh do I like the loreal toners 9.13 is also a lovley beigey one :) xx

I normally use 10.31 40ml with 6% and 40ml water she does like a beige tone so Might give 913 a go am I right in saying that's light beige blonde?
Just fancy trying something new with her.
She is one if them clients that's like "do wot u want bex, i always like wot ya do" hehe x

I normally use 10.31 40ml with 6% and 40ml water she does like a beige tone so Might give 913 a go am I right in saying that's light beige blonde?
Just fancy trying something new with her.
She is one if them clients that's like "do wot u want bex, i always like wot ya do" hehe x

Yeh it is Hun light beige blonde :) hope she likes :) x

I use 9,13 on my own hair and the colour is so expensive looking. I daren't try any other toner because 9,13 is so nice.

I use 9,13 on my own hair and the colour is so expensive looking. I daren't try any other toner because 9,13 is so nice.

I used this today on my own hair, love it! ;-) xx

Might try that one then would u mix it with 3%? Like to try different toners as my client wants it silver/ash/white these are her words! Don't u just love clients ;-)

Might try that one then would u mix it with 3%? Like to try different toners as my client wants it silver/ash/white these are her words! Don't u just love clients ;-)

They have their own developer Hun but I've used plain old 1.5 and 1.9 before xx

That's great thanks for the advice x

what would 9.13 come ou
t like on really white blonde

It's a beigey colour :)

Latest posts

Back