Loyalty Cards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_pen_x

Reaction score
Its been a bit of a crappy year with a lot of moving around so I want to give the clients that have stuck with me loyalty cards. Just wondering the best offer to give. I dont really want to do fill in say 10 circles and get a free treatment as I dont really want to be giving away say £65 sets of lashes. I mostly do nails and eyelashes so I could say fill in 10 circles and get a free infill, but that means its worth more to nail clients than lash clients? So would it just be better to say get 20-25% off?

Basically anyone do these and what have you found works best?

Hehe bit confusing sorry, thanks x

i do = 4 services gets 25% off the 5th service.

i offer visit for 4 services and get 25% off the 5th visit.

I do the same as Topcuts. 4 visits with 25% off on the 5th visit. I think it stops people shopping around and its not like doing a treatment for free. Also it doesnt take them long to feel they are getting something extra back.

Yeah if you've got a lash treatment at £65.00 u dont really wanna be selling yaself short so 20-25% is a good discount. I do book 5 treatments and get your 6th half price, but i dont do expensive treatments like say lash extensions or gels/acrylics.

I do loyalty cards for each treatment, so you have to have 5 of the same treatment to get the 6th half price.

It does mean that if you have lots of different treatments then you have more than 1 card, but I do offer to keep clients cards with their record card so they don't have to worry about losing them.

HTH

I do 6 visits (no matter what they have done) and they get 25% off their 7th visit. X

Thanks guys, got a much better idea what to do now :)

I offer 5 visits and get 50% off the 6th visit... Then I encourage them to opt for a more expensive 6th visit to get value for money! :D

Mine are £5 off on the 6th visit. They get the discount no matter what they have done. My clients seem happy with this :)

I have 9 treatments get the 10th 50% off. Works well as I hardly ever lose much money and most clients have 2-3 treatments at a time. Sometimes they save it for something they usually can't afford, realise how great it is and book in again anyway :p x

I do have 6 treatments and get 50% off 7th treatment (£30 max discount).
x

Latest posts

Back