Loyalty offers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelly190

Reaction score
What loyalty rewards do you offer? I was thinking for every £15 spent they get a stamp then when u collect all 6 u get a free manicure or pedicure but im not sure if thats tempting enough.

or maybe 10% off their next treatment - then they arent restricted to just 1 thing? Just an idea...

For mine its simple: For each £25 spent on treatments receive a stamp. Then a full card with ten stamps can be used as a voucher for £25 towards the cost of a treatment, so in effect 10% discount.

Stamps are only added to the card after payment.

Mat

I only do enhancements (L&P/Gel) so my services are fairly limited in the first place but I give each client a stamp with either full set or infill. When they have collected 5 I will give them 50% off of their next treatment.

I don't do loyality cards. I read on here ages ago from Gigi about 'Sharing the Secret'.
If my client recommends me to someone and that person books in for a treatment. I then give the person who recommended me a reduction on their next treatment.
This works really well. Saves me money on cards. xxx

I don't do loyalty cards either.
I found that if that client is 'loyal', then she will come to you anyway with or without the card.
But then I work from home, if I had a shop with walk-in clients then I may think about starting a scheme.

I have 50% off every 7th service, works well fo me and i work from home. I dont do stamps or special cards. I just have empty lines behind my businesscard so i mark the visits there.

Latest posts

Back