Lumos Bottom & Top Coat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicola B

Reaction score
Oh my goodness! Well with the first of many Christmas Fairs booked I decided it was time to research which is the quickest drying top coat ( 1st Christmas fair involves many children who lets face are not the most patient) I decided to purchase the Lumos Duo Pack to test.

I have just road tested this on myself and am absolutely amazed at the speed in which this dries! I think it is safe to say I will never be buying any other top coat, the pain and frustration of reprinting smudged nails is simply not worth it!

Thank You once again S2!!!

:Love:

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too! I bought my 1st pack from the beauty show and love them!
The lady said it's won awards :)

Yes using this since sweet squared first lauched product and love it. Highly recommend. xx

So good to her this guys. Lumos has recently just won Best New Top Coat for 2011 UK Elle Awards but very importantly BEST New Product for 2011 Readers Choice Awards and Best Top Coat 2011 Readers Choice Awards from US nail pros in Nail Pro Magazine.

I also believe it has won another award in Nails Magazine in the US but can't remember which one. Anyway, if you are still using polish :lol: I say that Tongue in cheek as polish ain't going anywhere, then these two products do rock!!! :wink2:

And remember ... Lumos is a system ... A top cost and a bottom coat, and it definitely works best when used together.

I use seche vite top coat and love it, is there anyone out there who has used both lumos and seche? How do they compare and which do u prefer? xx

So good to her this guys. Lumos has recently just won Best New Top Coat for 2011 UK Elle Awards but very importantly BEST New Product for 2011 Readers Choice Awards and Best Top Coat 2011 Readers Choice Awards from US nail pros in Nail Pro Magazine.

I also believe it has won another award in Nails Magazine in the US but can't remember which one. Anyway, if you are still using polish :lol: I say that Tongue in cheek as polish ain't going anywhere, then these two products do rock!!! :wink2:

I still use polish but only occasionally as Shellac is 1st choice!
great to have in :)

It doesn't break the bank to try for yourself and make your own decision.

I used to use Seche for years and then it changed (you can't fool a nail tech when something changes that you have been using for years!!

In my opinion, Lumos out performs Seche all the way, but why believe me? TRY it! Measure the results for yourself.

I use seche vite top coat and love it, is there anyone out there who has used both lumos and seche? How do they compare and which do u prefer? xx

I have a 3/4 full pro size seche vite that i prob won't use now since I 'tried' lumos! No turning back what u read on here is def true it's great x

yip ! its truly amazing, i love it

Latest posts

Back