Lush Hair - what's happening??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My problem has always lied in the stick tips in medium brown 16 inch colours having very thick and very thin tips in the same packet, nightmare as I had to open all packets and retip any that needed it - this also meant that all the extensions were open when I arrive at a clients house.... Anyone had the same?

Out of curiosity chick who did you go with? Im looking for a new supplier xx

Bonita
Used them on myself and had them for a few weeks now and theyre gorgeous.
xxx

I've just emailed Sam at lush us expressing my complaints, if you haven't already I would, as she said she can't fix the problem if she's unaware and also i think they are more likely to listen to us if we talk to them directly plus there is only a chance she will see read and understand everyone's complaint on here. X

My problem has always lied in the stick tips in medium brown 16 inch colours having very thick and very thin tips in the same packet, nightmare as I had to open all packets and retip any that needed it - this also meant that all the extensions were open when I arrive at a clients house.... Anyone had the same?

yep :(
some of them are too thick for me to get into the micro rings and some are so thin theres no point putting them in :(

yep :(
some of them are too thick for me to get into the micro rings and some are so thin theres no point putting them in :(

Aw thank god it's not just me.... Well you know what I mean x

We have just received some Bonita hair to try.

Just dont expect to be charmed by her customer service. They have a strange set up on the website that you get charged postage for each item you put in the cart, and then they refund it back to you.

I emailed them to ask how this will work...no reply.

Called the 'landline' number on the website...no reply.

Called the mobile number...got an abrupt 'hello'. 'Is this Bonita hair extensions I ask?'.... 'Yeah, whos that?'.

Anyway after explaining that we had no refund for the excess postage after 2 days, and being told that 'we do have millions of customers you know, and I'm away, but I'll do it today' the refund was done.

I explained that we were a salon looking for a new supplier.....attitude changes entirely. Lets hope the hair is great!

umm am I just being paranoid now, but just gone onto Lush website to log into my account as need to retrieve some old invoices and it wont let me log in. Either the website is playing up or they've deleted my account. Oh and no response to the email I sent Sam yet either xx

We have just received some Bonita hair to try.

Just dont expect to be charmed by her customer service. They have a strange set up on the website that you get charged postage for each item you put in the cart, and then they refund it back to you.

I emailed them to ask how this will work...no reply.

Called the 'landline' number on the website...no reply.

Called the mobile number...got an abrupt 'hello'. 'Is this Bonita hair extensions I ask?'.... 'Yeah, whos that?'.

Anyway after explaining that we had no refund for the excess postage after 2 days, and being told that 'we do have millions of customers you know, and I'm away, but I'll do it today' the refund was done.

I explained that we were a salon looking for a new supplier.....attitude changes entirely. Lets hope the hair is great!

Been waiting for a sample for a week now :( I wanna try so badly

Been waiting for a sample for a week now :( I wanna try so badly
I've requested a sample twice now they must not want the business only want to try them as I have a couple of clients who leave to last minute and it won't come from factory in time xx

It seems to be very common that once a business reaches a certain size then complacency can set in....dangerous ground to be on.

It seems to be very common that once a business reaches a certain size then complacency can set in....dangerous ground to be on.

If they sent me samples and I was happy with them then they would be my supplier. Seems they aren't bothered

To us, little things like answering your business line with 'yeah whos that?' says a lot about what you may expect moving forward

Ive been waiting for a sample of Bonita hair for about 2 weeks now too!

I do not use any other hair other than Lush Us and I think it is AMAZING, the staff are always so helpful and I have been fitting hair consisitently since September last year and never used any other hair, all my clients love it
xxx

I have spoken to lush us regarding my own complaints a few tints of complaints on here without any details of who etc. and Sam was extremely helpful! I'd suggest anyone who has a complaint about lush us should just write directly to them as they will be more than happy to listen to you and resolve the problems with you. :)

I have spoken to lush us regarding my own complaints a few tints of complaints on here without any details of who etc. and Sam was extremely helpful! I'd suggest anyone who has a complaint about lush us should just write directly to them as they will be more than happy to listen to you and resolve the problems with you. :)

Thats good then,did you mention anything about there being roots at the ends of hair?xx

I did, she did ask me not to discuss it but there is an easy explanation for this id just send a quick email to them just put FAO Sam at the top to the information email address on contact us on their website and shell tell you the details :) x

I did, she did ask me not to discuss it but there is an easy explanation for this id just send a quick email to them just put FAO Sam at the top to the information email address on contact us on their website and shell tell you the details :) x

I've also had a response and am happy with the time she took to respond in detail to the email I sent last night. A few things im still not happy with the way it was dealt with at the time but nothing can be changed now.

I was however slightly annoyed that my comments on salon geek have been read yet responded to in a direct manner instead for all to see. I run my business and private emails very professionally but I use "salon geek" as a chat forum. Most of us write in txt language etc and it is purely for relaxed discussion and information gathering with other professionals from an experience of product/company/general info/photo sharing etc

Do you not think its a bit wrong for a company to ask you not to discuss things on a "chat forum". The first paragraph of the email I received reads "Before I go any further can I express my disappointment in the comments
posted on Salon Geek today regarding your trade account and my lack of
response to your email"

I know that Lush will be reading this but I will continue to share my experiences of any company with my fellow geeks. Lots of people have complained on here, are we all going to be told were unprofessional to comment on here.

I will speak with Sam tomorrow, and im sure as always she will have very good professional answers which is fab. But as an extensionist with no stock and substituting colours, lengths, making own stick tips and having to pay more money on a completed order due to website being wrong, it doesnt really change an awful lot. I will keep my account with Lush and I will closely watch salon geek and when the high standard that they first set returns then I will try ordering again. Fingers crossed it has just been constant bad timings for me! xx

yep, some are too thick to get through the micro rings :(

I'm confused!!!!!! Louise xx - It would seem reading your previous comments in this thread, and the one above, that there are contradictions.. I've taken great interest in this thread (as have others) mine personally as I'm an avid Lush-Us customer who has received nothing but excellent training and customer service for a number of years (4+ years). I think it would be absolutely unproffesional of a owner of a company such as Lush-Us to respond to your e-mail (which you clearly sent to her privately) on a "chat" forum where we give advice to each other. Surely most companies would ask that any complaints/problems are dealth with confidentially to protect you and your business as much as there own, so I can't see much wrong in her asking that of you. From what I can see, Sam offered for anyone with any issues to get it touch, others have and have and seem to be pleased with the outcome - yet you still came on winging she hadn't replied, making suggestions that your "trade account" may have been removed etc(this statement alone portrays Lush-Us Uk as being really childish - like fb - you complain so they delete you???? Theyre a business not a playground, quite strong allegation which you maybe didn't realise you have made. You came on winging that Sam hadn't responded and then in your post above that she had replied the night before. I just think things like this are unfair as it does seem more personal with you. I've had issues in the past, as have many others, regarding stock/tip size etc. they helped immediately, politely and maybe it's none of my business but I feel quite strongly about the service they've given me in the past. I don't mean to sound arsey at all and when you made a comment about what your business could be in the future ie a chain of salons just please try to remember that the person on the end of the phone, the owner of the company are only human too and chillax a little!

Latest posts

Back