Lush-us hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh they look brill! Do you just use these on clients or do you sell them aswell? Im only just starting up my home salon (been off for a year, just doing mobile here & there) so i think ill have to get some regular clients & establish my self before i could sell these cos if clients dont know me i doubt they would buy in to my business (if that makes sense?.) or shall i get these now so they see them & they can ask about them etc....? x

I'm only mobile but use them on clients and sell them when fitting extensions. On the first fitting this kit is free (price of them included in the price of fitting) then on fittings in the future I ask clients if they need any top ups and just sell them one or two bottles x

Hi i love hair. I am a hairdresser & ive been doing extensions for 6 years. Id love to pre bond the hair myself but i have tried & tried but i just cant do it :( i have a supplier that i use for wefts for personal use & the hair is amazing but as ive said in a previous post, pre bonded is not an option :( i have to use U/nail tip bonds and cant seem to make my own which is quite annoying as id love to do it myself :) any tips on how you do yours? x

You can buy small pliers which mould the bond into a U shape when still warm and pliable.

HTH x

I generally apply them straight away like fusion technique if refitting extensions or using unbonded hair. Saves the hassle of bonding them and making them u shaped and then melting them again to apply. You need a good glue though.

I generally apply them straight away like fusion technique if refitting extensions or using unbonded hair. Saves the hassle of bonding them and making them u shaped and then melting them again to apply. You need a good glue though.
I used to use this method years ago but i found it fiddly! The glue i used was great but it just did my head in & i was forever burning myself! I may have to tr this method again as ive still got a few glue guns & i can just get the sticks :) x

I'm only mobile but use them on clients and sell them when fitting extensions. On the first fitting this kit is free (price of them included in the price of fitting) then on fittings in the future I ask clients if they need any top ups and just sell them one or two bottles x
Well at the moment im going to be giving a free mini aftercare pack with a fitting (price included) but id love for the products to have my own name. I might just start out with doing them with extensions then try to branch out to colour etc.. :) x

Hi

I think you may have your answer now but if not please private message me if possible with your question as i don't seem to receive notifications on replies to post (i will look at my settings later).

i do use the tool for the U tips and for the the i-tips i use a glue/heated pot, fan out the hair (as this prevents hair shreding), dip aprox 2/4-3/4 in" in the glue, run the heating tool in straight lines whilst turning so it remains flat on each turn, then i use my fingers after waiting a few seconds from removing the hair from the heat to roll tight and then cut of the excess (i find it hard using the silicon) and that's it.... i did practice on spare/cut hair first.

although another method which is just slightly different at the beginning is putting 1 circle pellet of the glue on the heat tool where the flatter edge is and then dipping the hair in that.

i don't use glue guns but believe it would be the same if you do.

Hi guys this is really off subject but thought I'd post in here as its about Lush us...does anybody know the difference between gold trade & platinum trade?? Really confused..x

Hi guys this is really off subject but thought I'd post in here as its about Lush us...does anybody know the difference between gold trade & platinum trade?? Really confused..x

Hi the lady from lush us is on here ask her x

Her name is jo Jordan x

I'm platinum because I spend over £500 a month with them, however I'm unsure how you start off as gold... maybe you could call them and ask :)

I'm platinum because I spend over £500 a month with them, however I'm unsure how you start off as gold... maybe you could call them and ask :)

you start as gold when your trade then go onto platinum once you spend over 500 per month. i emailed them about this yesterday!!!!x

That's how I do my extensions, was trained like that & still do it now! :)

Hi everyone I'm new to salon geek came on here purely to find out about lush us and have found all your comments really useful :) am thinking of doing the hair extension course with lush Us. Was also wondering how much the hair is to buy from them as I have balmain in my hair myself and it is quite expensive and think I would find it hard to convince my clients to have extensions of they had to pay out as much as India for the hair x

Most my clients are happy paying that much for Balmain because it is a great brand and the quality is superior. The 6 month guarantee also helps. Just re fitted some Balmain hair today and it looked hit as good as when I first fitted it 3 months ago. So they save money in the end because they can re fit it and it is cheaper in the end.

That's great thanks for your help do you buy it direct from balmain?

Yeah always. They are helpful and sometimes have special offers. Also if there is something wrong they are really there to help.

Hi everyone I'm new to salon geek came on here purely to find out about lush us and have found all your comments really useful :) am thinking of doing the hair extension course with lush Us. Was also wondering how much the hair is to buy from them as I have balmain in my hair myself and it is quite expensive and think I would find it hard to convince my clients to have extensions of they had to pay out as much as India for the hair x

If you check the website then you can see the retail prices Home Page but they're quite expensive really..
But if you sign up like siobrennan pointed out then you'll register for trade discount :)

Thank you I will do that :) x

Latest posts

Back