LVL lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HollyGold

Reaction score
Hello everyone :)

Has anyone heard off LVL lashes? If so what are your thoughts on them?
I want to add them to my treatment list, no one in my area is doing them yet so I can't test them out. But would like to have some feedback on them.
Xx

Hi there, i do LVL lashes and think its a great treatment. Im a lash+brows salon, so clients who have the Hd Brows, but not wanting lash extensions are great LVL clients. i love the result xx

It's amazing, I've been doing it since it was launched and all my clients that have it keep coming back for it every couple of months xx

There's been lots of threads about LVL lashes if you do a search you'll find more answer's.

I do LVL and it has got to be my favourite treatment. The results are fab and once the client has it done once, they will keep having it done!

Thanks everyone, think I'm going to book my self in to do the training x

Ive been searching on this today as im really interested in it aswell. I found a few comments that I appeal by abx is pretty much identical but cheaper? Does anyone have any experience with both? Or any reasons why LVL is better other than the branding and marketing? I am more drawn to LVL x

Im going to be training in LVL. Will probably book in the next couple of weeks, it looks excellent. I think for marketing reasons ill deff go for LVL, as Nouveau is so highly accredited.

Ive been searching on this today as im really interested in it aswell. I found a few comments that I appeal by abx is pretty much identical but cheaper? Does anyone have any experience with both? Or any reasons why LVL is better other than the branding and marketing? I am more drawn to LVL x

I know Kerry (Cabinkel) has used both so you could pm here.
I have tried iappeal once but didn't get a great result but it was before I had my training and I probably didn't do it right. I will try again though and see how it compares.
If you use the search you'll probably find some more info.
I remember one thread where someone had had both treatments done on themself and preferred LVL but then this could have been down to the application.
There is a new company called Yumi lashes that do this treatment too.

Last edited:
Thanks Angelina, ill do some more research on them both, I do think LVL looks better overall but I like to look at all options :) Ill have a look at the Yumi lashes too! Thanks x

I've just booked my training and kit :) I'm really excited. They have a deal at the moment when you buy the kit training is only £99 so you save £100.

I think it will get as big as hd brows did.

Ohhhhh I'm very excited now x

I've just booked my training and kit :) I'm really excited. They have a deal at the moment when you buy the kit training is only £99 so you save £100.

What are LVL lashes ?

Well done Holly, ive been toying with LVL or EE as I can only afford to do one at a one at moment (Xmas-kiddies!) I was leaning more towards LVL as it will be a quicker return and not such a selective Market as I live country fewer will want EE! When is your training let us know how it goes, good luck! :)

Oh txs.

I tried Myscara with a local salon before deciding on whether to do training-wasn't impressed!

I do EE and don't have too many people who get them as they can't afford to keep getting infills or can't be bothered. Or some people who dint like the idea as the pull there lashes. I think with LVL there's not much looking after with them, there's a video on there site that looks good and she explains why LVL is better Than EE or an eyelash perm x

I do EE and don't have too many people who get them as they can't afford to keep getting infills or can't be bothered. Or some people who dint like the idea as the pull there lashes. I think with LVL there's not much looking after with them, there's a video on there site that looks good and she explains why LVL is better Than EE or an eyelash perm x
My thoughts exactly maintenance free!

Also looked into myscara and cry baby read loads on here and glad I did, as I decided not to do the training, very mixed reviews!

Latest posts

Back