LVL lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my first set x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384329082.570687.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384329111.791916.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384329095.822595.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384329095.822595.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 386
The main customers are only the western gals. I have like 5mm long lash no matter it's curly or straight with a lift, No any use for Asian short eyelashes ....

Touch wood, Iv been doing LVL since it came out in uk and now I import it to my salon in oz and Iv never had a reaction. Are you maybe applying the product to far down the lash as it shouldn't come into contact with the skin. I can't rave enough about the product just wish someone could do me lol here's one of my faves xx

I'm not sure how it was applied to me, and I have only patch tested so far the lady I trained on/with was fine must just be unlucky lol I had lots of clients wanting it done but now I have done the training and got the kit no one has booked in yet :( x

I love this look! Got some shields from sallys and used my mum as a guinea pig (luckily she loves me ;) ) and this is the result (ignore the fluff haha

Much more dramatic effect than a perm. x

(Pictures won't upload this morning, will try later)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Would someone be willing to PM me with cost price of the LVL and trade price of the conditioning serum?

Ive been using salon systems and then lashbase and getting good results but the pics on here are amazing! Ive also moved recently to a more affluent area and think the LVL would be popular and not many people offering it round here.

Im definately going to look into LVL training further in the new year. *excited*

Thank you in advance if you will PM me x x

Touch wood, Iv been doing LVL since it came out in uk and now I import it to my salon in oz and Iv never had a reaction. Are you maybe applying the product to far down the lash as it shouldn't come into contact with the skin. I can't rave enough about the product just wish someone could do me lol here's one of my faves xx

WOW!! In the salon where I work we've just got a lady that does LVL... I didn't think it would do much on mine because they're quite long but after seeing these I WANT them!! x

Any tips on taking good before and after photos? X

just wondering do you ladies put a plaster over your patch tests ? or do you do them all behind the ear? just wondering if people were allergic to plasters if its ok to do the tests behind the ear? trained quite while a go and my mind gone blank lol

just wondering do you ladies put a plaster over your patch tests ? or do you do them all behind the ear? just wondering if people were allergic to plasters if its ok to do the tests behind the ear? trained quite while a go and my mind gone blank lol

We were told to use allergy free plasters, the patch tests I've done so far i was able to just use regular plasters.

Hi there
Wondering if anyone can recommend development times for red heads as I know their hair and lashes are more porous but dont know if I should increase or decrease my timings?
This is the result after 10mins with a medium shield.
Also is tinting at the same time recommended?
Thanks! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1384942853886.jpg
    1384942853886.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 574
Hi there
Wondering if anyone can recommend development times for red heads as I know their hair and lashes are more porous but dont know if I should increase or decrease my timings?
This is the result after 10mins with a medium shield.
Also is tinting at the same time recommended?
Thanks! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

They look like they have took fine x
Just need a tint so you can emphasise them x

We were told to use allergy free plasters, the patch tests I've done so far i was able to just use regular plasters.

Yes i got taught this too xx
Hypoallergenic plasters,
Because a lot of people react to platers themselves x

Was also told in my nvq not to tint and perm on the same day. Wasnt untill i started in a salon that they taught me its ok to do so!
We were told there was a chance the lashes wud fall out if u did!!
I know what nonsence!!
Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app
Salon Systems advise not doing so so if you use them you can't. Thuya on the other hand you can, and use salon systems silicone shields. Thuya also have a regeneration serum. I trained with an lvl professional using all lvl products. It is same result.

Latest posts

Back