LVL Lashes???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debbies Gellies

Reaction score
sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

Does anyone offer or tried LVL lashes it is not lash extensions it is a gel applied to your own lashes to extend them. Anyone???

Hi, sorry haven't heard of them but I'm interested to know where you buy it...my eyelashes are very fair and fine....sorry i'm not much help! :)

nouveau lashes had a link to them on their website.
I have not seen them, maybe they were at Excel and I missed their stand.
I am thinking of training in lashes and wanted to know more before hand so I choose the right product. It takes about 45 minutes for the treatment and it is not actual false lashes added to your own but a gel applied to your own lashes to extend them.

Hi Deb,

type in LVL on the search an go to the OMG this makes my lashes longer forum.

Think this is what you are looking for.

hth x Sarah x

Hi Deb,

type in LVL on the search an go to the OMG this makes my lashes longer forum.

Think this is what you are looking for.

hth x Sarah x

Thanks Sarah but I have already read that one before I posted. I dont think it is the same thing. Nouveau dont sell it, you have to train with them to be able to do it as a treatment like extensions. Thanks anyway.

thought you were doing a lash course? did you decide against it! I think the LVL lashes are like a pre-treatment, something like straighting lashes before extensions or curling them before. Will let you know doing another course for lashes on Monday with nouveau.

I think it straightens them and bends them so they stick up rather than curl up to make them look longer!

Would be interested to see if anybody has had this treatment done and what the cost of it is and how it works. Dont know why but at the minute it looks as if it is similar to lash perming, which I am not a big fan of so would like to see if it better.

It is similar to perming but they use a special shield.

I love perming - you can get fab results with it and you dont have to wind the ends of the lash around the rod for a straighter look.

i offer this treatment in my salon. it is basically the same as an eyelash perm, but uses a shield instead of the traditional rollers. this lifts the lashes straight up rather than curling up (a bit like if you use the old metal eyelash curlers). The perm solution etc is sold in little kits, so each kit does one treatment, and the timings are much less than traditional perms. However, i have seen some excellent results with this system, but have not yet been able to get it quite right myself yet so have temporarily removed it from services offered. It is excellent to use prior to lash extensions if the client has really curly lashes (often associated with afro-caribbean clients), as it actually straightens lashes enabling false extensions to be applied.

Hope this makes sense and helps.

Hi Girls,

Yes this is correct it is a special shield, It will give them a really fab straight look.

The nouveau Excel stand was mainly carrying out, Individual lashes and Permanent makeup this year. (you may have seen me working there).

I am biased though, Although permanent makeup is my forte, I like all the other things.

If you have any questions...fire away.:Grope:

Take care

Heidi x

Hi Girls,

Yes this is correct it is a special shield, It will give them a really fab straight look.

The nouveau Excel stand was mainly carrying out, Individual lashes and Permanent makeup this year. (you may have seen me working there).

I am biased though, Although permanent makeup is my forte, I like all the other things.

If you have any questions...fire away.:Grope:

Take care

Heidi x
Hi Heidi, thanks for your help. :hug:
Do you know if Nouveau will exhibit at Olympia in May?

Hi Heidi, thanks for your help. :hug:
Do you know if Nouveau will exhibit at Olympia in May?

Yes 100%, I will be there, please come up for a chat..

Heidi

Latest posts

Back