LVL vs unbranded lash lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LousBeautyRoom

Reaction score
Hi, I want to add lash lifting to the treatments I offer but I don't know whether to go for the LVL training or an unbranded one like they offer at Gateway and other beauty schools. Which route would you recommend?

Am I right in thinking that if you do an unbranded lashlift course, you can't buy LVL products and offer LVL to your clients...?

Hey,

You can only buy LVL products if you have done the training, you cant access the professional shop through Nouveau unless you have they have added the training to your account.

Also you shouldn't really say you offer 'LVL' if you haven't done LVL training.. you can offer a 'Lash Lift' but not LVL Lashes unless you have a certificate to show you are a qualified LVL lashes technician and have done your training through Nouveau Beauty Group.

x

I want to do brow extension and lash lift from gateway.. so i m following it
Lvl is just a brand so its same if u say lash lift as people never check ur brand or stuff. Otherwise we would be going to best eyelash courses if names would matter.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've trained in both and Lvl is much better - training and results.

I've trained in both and Lvl is much better - training and results.

Sorry to jump on post - who did you train with? as im considering doing the training TIA Sam x

I can highly recommend LashNV™ as a middle ground, the course is much more affordable than LVL but it is still a branded system that gives you the support (facebook banners, images etc) that helps you to advertise. The smell is minimal (I used salon systems before and it stank the room out) I have never been asked for LVL by name so I personally don't think the brand is that well known outside the industry x

Sorry to jump on post - who did you train with? as im considering doing the training TIA Sam x

Your beautique training in Birmingham. But they do LVL training in other places see on the Noveau website x

I Believe in brands! My clients ask for an LVL not a lash lift, my clients ask for HD brows not perfect brows or whatever other me to brands are out there.

YES you will find cheaper products cheaper training, course you will!! But why do I buy a mulberry handbag and not one from river island!? And common ladies im not the only one with a mulberry handbag or two am I?? ;)

People like brands they know they're ensured quality and top service from you the therapist and the treatment it's self!!

I like to think of myself as a mulberry salon, not a river island one ;)

After trying out about 5 different systems, I have to say that they all give the same results. It just depends whether you want to buy into the branding. I trained with LVL.
None of my clients have ever ask for LVL by name unless they see it on the posters in my salon. They just like the before and after pics :)

After trying out about 5 different systems, I have to say that they all give the same results. It just depends whether you want to buy into the branding. I trained with LVL.
None of my clients have ever ask for LVL by name unless they see it on the posters in my salon. They just like the before and after pics :)

I am with you hon. I am going on a training for lash lift as my clients always ask for it and does not even know what lvl is.. :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

My clients love lash lifts and I use the flurries lash lift and colour boost system, all the same results and non of my clients ask for lvl either, recently had lvl trained convert to the Flirties as her clients cannot afford what she needed to charge for lvl treatments

Latest posts

Back