M.E/Fibromyalgia/CFS

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I no, I need to find a nutrition in my area as I need a bit of guidance.
I do try and eat well and don't really have dairy. Maybe odd bit of goats cheese but I have alpro spread no milk.
Yes eating out knocks me for six every blinking time! So annoying but just shows the effect what we eat has on our body's.
I do plan on getting the sugar free book you recommended xx

I found once I quit sugar my cravings for everything else just disappeared. I use rice syrup, Agave, Stevia, or coconut sugar now as they are more natural and not as addictive.

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

I found once I quit sugar my cravings for everything else just disappeared. I use rice syrup, Agave, Stevia, or coconut sugar now as they are more natural and not as addictive.

You would be fab as a nutritionist, wish you lived closer 😉xx

You would be fab as a nutritionist, wish you lived closer 😉xx

OH is furious as I said enhancements would be my last ever course and I would stick with nails, and now im like. So I want to go to uni lol

Hi all! Nice to see a thread about this and well done everybody :)
I was diagnosed with m.e. a few months after my 17th birthday after a glandular fever type virus. I'm now 21 and suffering from a bad flare up again. It's frustrating and I've had to have months off a part time job, but things will get better again, that's what we all have to remember! :)

Hope everyone is doing ok :)
Gemma xx

Hi everyone !!

I'm Tasha , I've had My official diagnosis since 2008 . I've tries reading every comment but it's going in one eye and out the other tonight 😂

I was doing well for a while but had a major relapse after having my triplets in 2012.sicne then I've been up and down mostly

Will try and indulge and conversation tomorrow !!
Love and hugs ! X

Hi everyone !!

I'm Tasha , I've had My official diagnosis since 2008 . I've tries reading every comment but it's going in one eye and out the other tonight 😂

I was doing well for a while but had a major relapse after having my triplets in 2012.sicne then I've been up and down mostly

Will try and indulge and conversation tomorrow !!
Love and hugs ! X

😱 triplets?!?
Oh.my.god!!! Lol

You are brave!!!

Hope you have a good night sleep Hun xx

Yes and their all boys ! They haven't helped the ME side much bit thy certainly keep me going ! Obviously there are days when I can't bare to drag myself out of bed but I have an amazing family which is a huge bonus otherwise I don't know how this would work ! Lol xx

Yes and their all boys ! They haven't helped the ME side much bit thy certainly keep me going ! Obviously there are days when I can't bare to drag myself out of bed but I have an amazing family which is a huge bonus otherwise I don't know how this would work ! Lol xx

You must be super mum 😃
Good you have family to help, my ME came on after the birth of my daughter and I found it very difficult so goodness knows how you do it xx

Need to have a moan I'm soo exhausted today, so glad had no clients booked in. My mum had a hospital appointment in London yesterday so got the train to meet her there and only walked 15 mins each way to and from the station. Don't think it was so much just the walking but that paired with the stress of dealing with my mum and the waiting for an hour in the waiting room to be seen makes me feel like I've done a marathon 😔 feeling a bit sorry for myself.

Need to have a moan I'm soo exhausted today, so glad had no clients booked in. My mum had a hospital appointment in London yesterday so got the train to meet her there and only walked 15 mins each way to and from the station. Don't think it was so much just the walking but that paired with the stress of dealing with my mum and the waiting for an hour in the waiting room to be seen makes me feel like I've done a marathon 😔 feeling a bit sorry for myself.

Ah sorry to hear that, I feel your frustration. Maybe have a nice bath and relax if you can.
I went to Newcastle at the weekend and still not feeling great from that, just different foods ect.
Rest up petal and hopefully you will feel a bit better tomorrow xxx

I always find hospital appointments exhausting, especially a trip into London too. It's so busy that's exhausting in itself. Treat yourself to a lovely relaxing evening

I need a moan too, I started the menopause when I was 25 and was on a hrt for ten years then it was discontinued.
So the last three years been trying to find one that dose not make me ill so latest was the gel which has alcohol in it and I could tell was making me so ill. People kept saying I looked ill.
As most of you will feel you no when your body dose not like something.
So after four months I've changed today to the hrt patch.
Had high hopes got out the bath and it was peeling off!
Lord give me strength!!!!! I'm so sick of hrt!!! X

Thanks Lila and Nikki definitely need a rest but at B&Q at the moment trying to finalise our new bathroom. I'm not complaining though as it's going to be great once the new bathroom is in. Planned the rest of the week badly and will be looking forward to Saturday when I plan to spend the day in bed!

I'm having a bad week :( I had a lovely walk with my fella on Sunday afternoon and it's knocked me about a bit. I even dropped half my dinner on the floor this evening.

Tara Louise Tans x

I'm having a bad week :( I had a lovely walk with my fella on Sunday afternoon and it's knocked me about a bit. I even dropped half my dinner on the floor this evening.

Tara Louise Tans x

😔 it's so hard doing stuff you enjoy knowing you'll have to pay for it later. Hope you feel better and get a chance to rest xx

I'm currently paying for building wardrobes. I know better but I'm impatient. Been on morphine and no use to anyone all day. However I'm very proud of my new bedroom x

Sent from the catphone

Ah I hope everyone feels better tomorrow! It's ridiculous we do one tiny thing and pay for it!
I ate out on Sunday lunch time, even asked if they could do separate gravy so no wine in it, drank water and feel yuck and hungover!
Now trying to explain this to people (why eating out scares me) they think I've lost the plot!!! Xx

Ah I hope everyone feels better tomorrow! It's ridiculous we do one tiny thing and pay for it!
I ate out on Sunday lunch time, even asked if they could do separate gravy so no wine in it, drank water and feel yuck and hungover!
Now trying to explain this to people (why eating out scares me) they think I've lost the plot!!! Xx

Eating out is a massive stressor for me. I HATE other people's reactions. As if what im eating really effects them. The other week my so called friend said wow we'll have to pay them extra tip for dealing with you ggggr. I hope your hrt is sorted soon. How stressful for you :(. Went to Dr and cried all day today because she was so frustrating. To be fair she probably cried too dealing with me.

Ah Nikki hope you feel better today. Sometimes I get like that, I was heading that way with the HRT gel. The doctor kept saying no the alcohol won't effect you!! I felt like screaming will you listen! I no my own body!
I get annoyed as I've had three things medically happen and had to fight tooth and nail to get tests done to prove it!
I had endrometrosis at 13 and after years of pain at 21 did a laporscopy and found out it was that.
Then at 27 after periods going crazy for two years and hot flushes I asked the doctor to test for early menapause which she gave a sarcastic laugh if I was totally stupid, but my FHS hormone levels should have been 20 or below they came back as 95!! I was well going threw the menapause!
Then my ME!!! How many times I was at the doctors saying something is not right! I was treated for all sorts, but kept explaining this is not normal feeling like this! Frustrated wasn't even close!
Four years it took to get to the cause ME!
I thought I was going mad but I knew something was wrong!
That's why now I tell the doctor if I feel my body isn't liking something as I really do no my own body!! Xx

Ah Nikki hope you feel better today. Sometimes I get like that, I was heading that way with the HRT gel. The doctor kept saying no the alcohol won't effect you!! I felt like screaming will you listen! I no my own body!
I get annoyed as I've had three things medically happen and had to fight tooth and nail to get tests done to prove it!
I had endrometrosis at 13 and after years of pain at 21 did a laporscopy and found out it was that.
Then at 27 after periods going crazy for two years and hot flushes I asked the doctor to test for early menapause which she gave a sarcastic laugh if I was totally stupid, but my FHS hormone levels should have been 20 or below they came back as 95!! I was well going threw the menapause!
Then my ME!!! How many times I was at the doctors saying something is not right! I was treated for all sorts, but kept explaining this is not normal feeling like this! Frustrated wasn't even close!
Four years it took to get to the cause ME!
I thought I was going mad but I knew something was wrong!
That's why now I tell the doctor if I feel my body isn't liking something as I really do no my own body!! Xx

Aw honey. I hope your feeling better soon. That's all I kept saying yesterday. I know my body and it's not right. I've booked an appointment with a naturopath as I think they listen more. Im done with with stupid GP. X

Latest posts

Back