Mac 4 Free Nail Polish..?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bagpuss

Sleepy Geek Zzzzzzzz
Reaction score
Isn't 4 free just because they count formaldehyde resin?? I think the others always mention :formaldehyde, toluene and DBT, but in reality never contains formaldehyde resin either, which could count as the 4. free...

I have a couple that I use personally but wasn't sure whether to add them to my kit as I suppose they're not "professional"? Most of my polishes are CND, but I have OPI, Jessica etc too. If I like a colour I'll take it! But I stick to CND for base/top coat/nail fresh etc. x

I have a couple that I use personally but wasn't sure whether to add them to my kit as I suppose they're not "professional"? Most of my polishes are CND, but I have OPI, Jessica etc too. If I like a colour I'll take it! But I stick to CND for base/top coat/nail fresh etc. x

Mac's used by "professionals" all over the world...:) Just because the "public" can purchase it doesn't put me off...the public can purchase pretty much anything these days. Its the quality of product that appeals to me, If you like, use it...thats my motto. Would I use collection 2000...NO, cos its rubbish, But mac has a great rep....and I don't do retail, so I don't worry about lost sales...can understand those who do though.

OMG I want them blues! :eek: They are STUNNING!

Mac's used by "professionals" all over the world...:) Just because the "public" can purchase it doesn't put me off...the public can purchase pretty much anything these days. Its the quality of product that appeals to me, If you like, use it...thats my motto. Would I use collection 2000...NO, cos its rubbish, But mac has a great rep....and I don't do retail, so I don't worry about lost sales...can understand those who do though.

You're right. I've always been impressed with the finish and - if I can get my MAC Pro discount off the polishes and not just makeup - might be a good retail opportunity!

Oh my word, Jade Dragon is amazing!!

Latest posts

Back