MAC make up brushes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biddy*boo

Reaction score
im trying to replace my poop training kit make up brushes with some from MAC

there are sooo many different types of brushes for the face and eyes, its sending me dizzy trying to decide

i have so far the concealer, eyeliner, lipbrush and powder/blush brush (129) i now need eyeshadow brushes, small, med and large, foundation brush, angled blusher bush and a few others

any recommendations?

thanks in advance

biddy x

Can you go into a MAC store to try them out?

Hi
You could get 224, 266, 209, 190, 129 & 213
That should be a good basic set of brushes

I'd look at the Crown Brushes site the apparently make MAC brushes have loads to choose from and are so much cheaper than MAC. I use them for my bridal make-up jobs.

Hope this helps

I'm with you, Dawn. I have some MAC brushes and they're very nice (I take good care of my brushes), but I think you're just paying for the name and they aren't that fabulous. Just my two cents! ox kelly

BTW, if you're interested, I have a nice video tutorial on cosmetics brush care on my Celebrity Lipstick website (lesson tab) shot by a professional Hollywood make-up artist buddy of mine. I think the view uses FLASH, something that's used all over the world. My goal is to put a lot more training tutorials on my site, but from several different sources, many of which are bridal and entertainment industry professional make-up artists that are also my clients. KateLisa, a member here, was kind enough to allow me to post her neat written tutorial on how to apply eyelash clusters properly on my Chemo Diva site- thanks again Kate Dearn! ox

I'd look at the Crown Brushes site the apparently make MAC brushes have loads to choose from and are so much cheaper than MAC. I use them for my bridal make-up jobs.

Hope this helps

Are they happy to ship to the uk??
xx

thanks for the link - i must've gone onto the american site as it was all in us dollars!

Latest posts

Back