MAC parties????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KelMcNail

Reaction score
I am hearing alot about MAC Parties... I am wondering has any one every heard anything about them, or been to one?

MAC parties! Never heard of them. Would be very interested though.

sounds fun if its makeup like i think lol although could be wrong :)

That's what I thought. But would MAC have make up parties like Virgin Vie or The Body Shop?

Ya i was thinking the same, why would MAC go down that route.

I am invited to one in two weeks time, i will keep ye posted. But i heard they are brilliant and cheap. But no doubt they are prob fake.... but look so genuine!!!

i just did a google search for mac parties and from what comes up looks like fake stuff. shame as mac are great. the are prob of a lesser quality too. why not email mac and see if they are real or not at least that way you know if they are ripping you off!

thanks for your help, i will email them.... i wouldnt mind hosting parties like that..and they are all the rage here at the mo lol :) make good xmas presents for people that are not totally fussy about makeup.

I know that here in Liverpool there are a few people whom go around the hair salons selling mac makeup and it looks sooo real, but would it really be that cheap??? xxx

it must be fake! Theres no way a huge and succesful brand like MAC would do that with their products

Latest posts

Back