Magazine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinks027

Reaction score
Are there any magazines out there in shops for nail Technicians?

If not, what is a good one to subscribe to and what do you like about it?

Prices would also help, I live in a small village so am looking for anything to keep me up to speed as I train and give me new ideas.

Scratch is the number one imo for nail professionals you have to subscribe for a year at a time.

Without a doubt Scratch magazine is the best imo. Its full of the latest trends, plenty of hint and tips and mini-tutorials. It gives all the professional gossip of the industry and is a good read from cover to cover. If you pick up a recent copy there will probably be a special offer of nail freebies if you subscribe for a year x

Scratch !!!...

I sent off my subscription about 4 weeks ago, cant wait for my first issue to arrive.

Phil :)

Definitely subscribe to Scratch...I love it when mine arrives!
I always make time to sit with a cuppa and have a good read from cover to cover!!!!

xx

Scratch!! only a few days to go before the next one arrives yippeeee:):)

Scratch !!!!!!!! it's brill new products advice from really techs on trainning business running treatments competions up coming events it's brill!!! subscription is £30 i think :)

Is there a supplier/distributor from which you can pick up Scratch while waiting for a subsription to arrive?

I have to agree with the other geeks, scratch magazine for sure. As far as I know there is no where other than a subscription you can get scratch but I could be wrong.

I remember reading on here that someone picks their copy up at their local newsagent. I haven't seen it in any shops here.

Scratch is a fab mag. It will give you all the news. However do you want to be just one of the crowd? You need to see this as "The " industry magazine but be aware that all other therapists read it too. Take your business a level further - be an indiidual - make sure your training is second to none - inspire designs.

Scratch is a fab mag. It will give you all the news. However do you want to be just one of the crowd? You need to see this as "The " industry magazine but be aware that all other therapists read it too. Take your business a level further - be an indiidual - make sure your training is second to none - inspire designs.

This post makes no sense to me at all. Are you trying to push an alternative ??? Not a very subtle approach.

Scratch Magazine is the one for me.... I havn't come across any other alternative..... Nails are the main focus and not just a little add on leaflet type mag that falls out of an industry beauty magazine....To me it is "THE" industry Magazine for those that are in the Nail Industry.
I am not intersted in anything other than NAILS so if thats what your after, then you wont go far wrong with a good SCRATCH and a cuppa.

S~C~R~A~T~C~H. The magazine has soooo much information and we have some "scratch celebrity" geeks. I read the articles from the celebrity geeks and I finfd it very inspireing. :hug:

I managed to pick a new copy up on ebay, just to see what it is like and if I would get on with it (of course I almost drooled over the pages looking at all the pretties!). Maybe that would be an option to 'try before you buy' (subscribe) x

Latest posts

Back