Magi remover wraps?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Susandoeshair

Reaction score
Anyone use them? Thoughts, Please

I use them, they are so much easier x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

If you do a search for Magi you will find posts about them as-well as comparisons to other wraps.

I use them I prefer them x

I use them & like them. Just make sure they are on nice & tight.

Do you mean the Magis nail foil wraps or is this a knock off brand?

No, the real deal. Avril sent me some samples since we can't get them here in the States. Just wondering what you all thought of them.
I really like them, especially since they come in boxes of 500. Seems I'm always ordering wraps. I prefer this "style" wrap over other brands, but the ones I use most often are often on back order. Sure would save me the headache, and even with shipping from the UK, some money.

I use them to and prefer them faster to wrap up to.X

That right they come in nice black box of 500 inside :) Best foils ever to use work quick. How much are you paing for them? they expencive?
I use them myself but scared to bring them in market in Uk as lots of people buy a cheep versions of it.

Yes, I really like them as they are fast and easy to use ;)

i use them, and love them. Prefer them to cnd wraps which (IMO) are more fiddly and more expensive...

i use them, and love them. Prefer them to cnd wraps which (IMO) are more fiddly and more expensive...

I agree, although I'm a CND girl through and through, always will be! I find these are so easy to mold around the finger, and they stay tight.

Has anyone had a problem with the absorbent pad coming off the foil? Happened on one wrap yesterday, but I think it was just a fluke

I agree, although I'm a CND girl through and through, always will be! I find these are so easy to mold around the finger, and they stay tight.

Has anyone had a problem with the absorbent pad coming off the foil? Happened on one wrap yesterday, but I think it was just a fluke
A few of mine have come off and some didn't even have a pad on when I received them.
I think I prefer the CND wraps because I find they stay on better.

Latest posts

Back