Magis Wraps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenny-Nails

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has tried 'Magi Wraps' from Harmony nails for removing Gelish & Shellac....and if they were worth ordering :rolleyes:

I use them S2 also sell them they are grate for removing gelish or shellac in many ways I find them better than the CND wraps!
They are made with very strong foil that dosent rip easy , they keep in the remover product slowing down almost stopping evaperation . You can take them off to check and replace them easy to.

Here's a pic I did for some one who wasn't sure how to apply them :)

d42b4b84-e666-6acf.jpg

I use them S2 also sell them they are grate for removing gelish or shellac in many ways I find them better than the CND wraps!
They are made with very strong foil that dosent rip easy , they keep in the remover product slowing down almost stopping evaperation . You can take them off to check and replace them easy to.

Here's a pic I did for some one who wasn't sure how to apply them :)

d42b4b84-e666-6acf.jpg

That's good to know, thanks mizzy_dizzy ;o)

Is S2 a supplier (I've been out the country for a couple of years and need to get back upto speed with what's what!)

:o)

That's good to know, thanks mizzy_dizzy ;o)

Is S2 a supplier (I've been out the country for a couple of years and need to get back upto speed with what's what!)

:o)
Yes, S2 have been supplying MAGIS wraps since Shellac was launched over a year ago now.

Contact them on 08452106060 ... You need to get back in the loop with a new S2 catalog (on request to professionals) and update your details on the data base or register with them if you are not already on it. When you have registered you can view prices and buy from the website
Welcome - Sweet Squared

Welcome home!

I use the l&p ones for Shellac, I have tried both and find the gel ones don't hold enough remover which means they take longer to remove.

Is that definitely how you apply them? The pictures I found online showed to apply them the other way around so that the pocket stops the liquid running up onto the skin of the finger.

I'm not putting the nail into the fold at the top I'm folding it over the top of the nail free edge the pre folded bit doesn't have pad on it so it wouldn't soak off at the free edge if you put the nail in there ,

edit****
oh you mean with the Prue fold at the bottom of the finger?
I used to do it like that but i do it this way round now as it reinforces the free edge so the nail doesn't pop through the top , :) long nails ,

i never found any drip out onto the finger anyway,

funny enough i do use them the other way round on toes and fold more for smaller toes ,

I use the l&p ones for Shellac, I have tried both and find the gel ones don't hold enough remover which means they take longer to remove.

Is that definitely how you apply them? The pictures I found online showed to apply them the other way around so that the pocket stops the liquid running up onto the skin of the finger.

I only use the branded Shellac remover wraps for Shellac.

In my humble opinion they go along with the superior service of Shellac, look high end and professional and that 10 minutes passes by much more quickly for clients when they can enjoy a drink, a magazine or texting etc while wearing them; they really cannot do those things when wearing Magis wraps which would leak or come loose and clients would be in a mess in no time.

When my people wear Shellac, they get the full Shellac experience all the way down the line, and they appreciate it.

I misinterpreted the pictures. I've you tubed it now ... where would we be with out tutorials!

ETA - Posted at same time as Geeg - my clients get the proper shellac remover wraps but I don't use them on myself or friends - i'm just mean! :biggrin:

I find it hard to wrap the toes in the shellac wraps. Not hard, just really fidly i get them stuck on my nails. The tab seems too long for toes. Are these easier for the toes?

I don't think the Shellac wraps are made for toes which is why I don't buy them at all, I want to use the same on hands and feet and the magis wraps work just as well and happen to be cheaper (bonus!).

Hi

Silly question but what's the difference between toe magis and finger magis wraps

thanks
Rae:confused:

Just the size probably, but I find that pre-cut hair foil sheets cut again into half with nail wipes work just as well ... probably more economical too.

Hope that helps.

Yep, it's the size. The toe ones are MUCH smaller. I find that I need a finger one for the big toe and the rest I can do with toe ones, even my trans clients' toenails.
As for whether they're economical I find that I don't have either the time or the energy to be cutting up bits of foil!

I use Magis from NHUK and I find not only do they make removal easier, you need far less product on the pad than if using cotton wool or something similar so they save you some money and look very professional :biggrin:

I only use the one size ( finger size)
For toes I just fold them over once or twice before I put them on ,

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Www.lilmissbuffit.com

I started using the shellac remover wraps ran out and then tried the magi foil wraps from S2 and they work great ! I do think that the shellac ones look a bit more professional if your gonna be picky - however result wise they are just as quick ! If I had one criticism it would be that the shellac wraps seem to hold more product (desolve) the pad on the magi wraps is alot thinner , for toes I've sometimes added a bit more cotton wool to ensure there is enough product to remove the shellac - hope this makes sense and is helpful x

I find that I don't have either the time or the energy to be cutting up bits of foil!

Each to their own, but it honestly takes no time at all.

I started using the shellac remover wraps ran out and then tried the magi foil wraps from S2 and they work great ! I do think that the shellac ones look a bit more professional if your gonna be picky - however result wise they are just as quick ! If I had one criticism it would be that the shellac wraps seem to hold more product (desolve) the pad on the magi wraps is alot thinner , for toes I've sometimes added a bit more cotton wool to ensure there is enough product to remove the shellac - hope this makes sense and is helpful x

I am picky! lol VERY PICKY.

Latest posts

Back