Magis Wraps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New to Shellac. So far I have only used one set of the Shellac remover wraps. I found them fiddly to apply in comparison to foil/lint combo. This may just be getting used to them. The Shellac ones look good, but I'm not sure if they're nearly £3 on the price of my service good.

I might have to go as Redduck has done, close friends and family get the foil + lint and the full on punters can have the real deal.

How do you gauge how much D-solve to put on the lint bit of the pad? Strikes me that the capacity of one of those beauties is probably much more than you actually need for an efficient removal of product.

New to Shellac. So far I have only used one set of the Shellac remover wraps. I found them fiddly to apply in comparison to foil/lint combo. This may just be getting used to them. The Shellac ones look good, but I'm not sure if they're nearly £3 on the price of my service good.

I might have to go as Redduck has done, close friends and family get the foil + lint and the full on punters can have the real deal.

How do you gauge how much D-solve to put on the lint bit of the pad? Strikes me that the capacity of one of those beauties is probably much more than you actually need for an efficient removal of product.

No, the capacity is just right for Shellac removal ... I do one pump on the pump of D-Solve .. one pump fills the pad. I use a Menda pump.

Thanks for your help guys!! x

I bought Magis for L&P removal for my Shellac but was thinking about trying to keep costs down and on advice of other geeks I tried the home-made foil and lint wipe method.

I have to say that I found the Magis foil much stronger than the hairdressing foil (maybe I didn't buy a strong enough one) and the Shellac doesn't come off "in one" as it used to do with Magis.

So this mingebag will now be going back to Magis as I think it does a more thorough job. :biggrin:

No, the capacity is just right for Shellac removal ... I do one pump on the pump of D-Solve .. one pump fills the pad. I use a Menda pump.

Thanks for the tips re Dsolve/removal pads.

Menda pumps been out of stock and I haven't had a chance to get back to Leigh since they came back in. My scrubfresh is in the one I do have. Stock levels are a frustration with CND as far as I'm concerned. They just don't ever have what I need. I did talk to Julia about this last time I was there, I understand that you are at the whim of the US side of the operation.

Thanks for the tips re Dsolve/removal pads.

Menda pumps been out of stock and I haven't had a chance to get back to Leigh since they came back in. My scrubfresh is in the one I do have. Stock levels are a frustration with CND as far as I'm concerned. They just don't ever have what I need. I did talk to Julia about this last time I was there, I understand that you are at the whim of the US side of the operation.

If Julia doesn't have something then S2 generally do. Unfortunately the Manufacturer of D Solve has found it hard to keep up with demand but we have alternatives that we always used before we had DSolve so no one need be without .. they are getting there. You can order over the net and make it worth your while with a large order posted free.

You are not tied to one place; there are 5 distributor colleagues of S2 and getting what you want only takes a phone call. If you have the latest S2 brochure and product catalog all the numbers are there and all the products too. A new one is due out shortly .. I would ring and request one.

Latest posts

Back