Magnetic nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lorraine7

Reaction score
Hi , I've just joined your brilliant forum , my ame is lorraine and I am considering doing a nail technician course .
i just wondered if anyone has trained with magnetic nails , and what thier thoughts were ? Or if anyone could recommend any courses ?
I am very sorry if these questions are always asked !

Hi...I trained with Magnetic through the London Accademy...I love the products I find them very easy to use and good quality but mind you, these are the only products I ever used!...so I do not have nothing to compare them to...I will later on try Creative...but for now I stick with what I know...

u can pvt me if u want more info...xxx:hug:

Hi Lorraine,
From what I see on this website everyone is very much all about creative, but you should get some rave reviews from those who have trained with it.
I trained with Magnetic and can't rave about them enough, very new to the UK still. I have sent you a pm with more info.
Angel.

Hi Lorraine,
From what I see on this website everyone is very much all about creative, but you should get some rave reviews from those who have trained with it.
I trained with Magnetic and can't rave about them enough, very new to the UK still. I have sent you a pm with more info.
Angel.

No hun sorry to disagree but it is not all about Creative. There are many of us on the site who use MANY different brands and everyone is welcome here and fab advice is always given. About many things.
What's with all the "I'll pm you about Magnetic or PM me about it"?
If you have good advice that's not against the site rules then share with your fellow techs.
THAT is what the site is all about.....offering help and advice to each other x

i completely agree. fab advice is always given. and many products are used and commented on.
i have not witheld any helpful information? I reiterated the comments I wrote on the thread except I added the name of my tutor as she was very good, but dont know if she would want me to put it on here.

i didnt mean it rudely, innocently saying that IMHO and from what i have seen majority sway towards CND. Not that its a bad thing!

no need to jump on my back for that, surely that isnt what this website was about.

i completely agree. fab advice is always given. and many products are used and commented on.
i have not witheld any helpful information? I reiterated the comments I wrote on the thread except I added the name of my tutor as she was very good, but dont know if she would want me to put it on here.

i didnt mean it rudely, innocently saying that IMHO and from what i have seen majority sway towards CND. Not that its a bad thing!

no need to jump on my back for that, surely that isnt what this website was about.

I've not jumped on your back hun. I explained how things work on the site.
I don't jump on peoples backs it's not my style.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, thanks for clarifying - typing can be misleading - damn modern technology! :)
while im sure cnd products are great, i cant comment.

This thread is about Magnetic and I find them awesome. cant rave about them enough. As mentioned above easy to use and great quality.

Or if anyone could recommend any courses ?
I am very sorry if these questions are always asked !

Hi and welcome to the site :D

Yes i can highly recomend CND but do a search hun you'll find loads of info. Magnectic is not as popular as CND Ezflow NSI for example,some i'm sure will be over the moon with the products,my personal preference was to go with the majority,it wasn't a mistake :wink2: xx

Hey! i trained with magnetic products and love them, so easy to use!! although thats all iv used before. the girls who taught me and who im working for used creative before and prefer magnetic to them. you get loads of time to play around with the product as it doesnt set to quickly which i found good for learning with as its all trial and error to start!:green:

same reason why i suggested to pm me for more info...my tutor is setting up a new school starting from october but dont want to put all the info etc...plus i thought if she does want more info she can ask out of her own interest...

Hey! i trained with magnetic products and love them, so easy to use!! although thats all iv used before. the girls who taught me and who im working for used creative before and prefer magnetic to them. you get loads of time to play around with the product as it doesnt set to quickly which i found good for learning with as its all trial and error to start!:green:

totally agree!...
can I ask? dont u find the tips a bit expansive? do u use Magnetic tips or other ones? I bought pro impression but didnt try them yet...i just heard really good feedback bout them...:)

I use magnetic tips (blend really quickly) and the prestige forms are great. have played with afew forms, but these ones are really sturdy.

hth :)

oh forgot to say, tips arent overly expensive, cant remember what i paid exactly, but not that bad.
but you pay cheap you pay twice as i have been told on here before! so opt for the quality ones! :)

Hey,
I trained with Magnetic, with the Beauty Academy. The training was very good but i am still getting the hang of using the gel and acrylic systems as they are both set by UV Light.
But i must say, the training course was very very good.

I trained with Magnetic and then swapped to NSI, honestly I think they are both brilliant, what I want is to train with Creative as well thats something for the near future I think.

:)

I trained with Magnetic for my gel. I love the gel, cant fault it.

I could not go back to the lassie for my L&P training - for personal reasons, so I opted for Tammy Taylor. Still on a learning curve with that.

What I would say is that until you try a few different products you cant really compare, obviously. I am open to try as many different systems as I can, pennies allowing. I dont want to stick to one until I have found the one that suits myself and my clients.

I will say that the Magnetic training with good and the lassie herself was really informative and helpful.

When I call to order things the girls are really helpful, chatty and encouraging. :green:

Hope this helps with your decisions....
x

Our nail tech uses magnetic and never has any problems, she was a trainer for creative, opi and ezflow before and loves magnetic, plus the profit margin is much bigger with magnetic

I trained with the beauty academy using magentic products, Ive recently started to use NSI l&p but I still use magnetic gel , i find it easier to use and isnt too runny x

I trained with magnetic in 2006. The tutor was brilliant, I trained in Pontefract. Unfortunatky I wasn't keen on the acrylic. I was using prestige and I found that it yellowed really bad. I loved the manicure and pedicure products though. At the time when I was using the products though, it wasn't unusual for me to place an order and four weeks later that order still hadn't come. Obviously when you're working in a salon, that's not great, so I moved to NSI and I love them.

xxx

Latest posts

Back