Magnifying lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Perfection

Reaction score
Hi, just wondered how many of you use a magnifying light. I don't need one for facials as I don't do these but thought it may be useful for brow waxing, lash ext's etc. (maybe even nails?)

Does it take a bit of practice getting used to having the light between you and the area you are working on?

Hi ya,

Strangely enough I bought a mag lamp...and there it sat in the corner for months and months until one day I decided to use it...and I never get the couch out without it now for skin analysis, eyebrow shapes (ya get to see thos little blitters you would have missed) etc.

Im finding we are using the mag lamps more and more at college now, esp doing Electroylsis.

I have to say it does take some getting used to (banged my head a few times), but they are good, and the light on it is a great help too.

Give it a try a couple of times and see how you go.

I use mine all the time for detailed skin analysis during a facial, eyebrow shaping, lip and chin waxing. Couldn't do without it!

Mines sitting in the corner .... im going to place mine behind the head of the bed and start using it ..

I have been thinking about getting one for enhancements, as my eyesight is getting worse.:lol:

I bought a pair of £9.99 reading specs from Superdrug and I can see wonderfully better now! And several of my clients have commented favourably on my "Chanel" specs :eek:

Latest posts

Back