Maintenance with LA Weave?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gorgeouslocks21

Reaction score
i was taught on my course that when you do maintanence for a la weave you have to basically remove it all, brush out the trapped hair and re fit it.

I had a lady contact me about doing her maintenance (she's just moved to Wales so her old hair teqnichan is too far away), so I did her maintanence and she said the other lady dosnt remove it all she just pushes up the beads and only takes 15 mins? Does anyone else do this? As I understand people are taught differently but just didn't sound right to me, but then if you can do this it would save clients a lot of money on maintenance ! X

i was taught on my course that when you do maintanence for a la weave you have to basically remove it all, brush out the trapped hair and re fit it.

I had a lady contact me about doing her maintenance (she's just moved to Wales so her old hair teqnichan is too far away), so I did her maintanence and she said the other lady dosnt remove it all she just pushes up the beads and only takes 15 mins? Does anyone else do this? As I understand people are taught differently but just didn't sound right to me, but then if you can do this it would save clients a lot of money on maintenance ! X

I know people that do it like that, basically open the rings up and push them back up. I have done my first maintenance since I trained and I took it all out, brushed out trapped and dead hair in the rings and put it all back in. Took an hour and a half but personally I think it's better X

I don't get how you can open the rings and push it up when you have stitching in it aswell. I remove the weave and rings, comb through and re do completely. Takes about an hour including trim and styling :)

Latest posts

Back