Majirel Mix Intensifiers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it is, my colour chart is a couple of years old it has them listed as majirouge mix +

Copper 0,400

Copper Red 0,460

Red 0,600

Mix with majirouge or majirel reds: 1 tube of majirouge or majirel red (50 ml) + 75 ml peroxide 20 or 30 vol + 1/4 tube majirouge mix+ 12.5 ml peroxide..........to save you looking up mixing ratios :green: xXx

Yes it is, my colour chart is a couple of years old it has them listed as majirouge mix +

Copper 0,400

Copper Red 0,460

Red 0,600

Mix with majirouge or majirel reds: 1 tube of majirouge or majirel red (50 ml) + 75 ml peroxide 20 or 30 vol + 1/4 tube majirouge mix+ 12.5 ml peroxide..........to save you looking up mixing ratios :green: xXx

Excellent. Thanks for your help. Much appreciated.
:hug:

I have used majicontrast copper red and magenta red as a full head tint application in the past, and it's fine! just stains the skin - so make the client aware of this.... and goes without saying, only use with a maximum 30vol developer

I ALWAYS USE IT ON A FULL HEAD WOULDNT OF DREAM OF DOING IT 2 YEARS AGO BUT..... TRYED EVERY COLOUR AND ALWAYS GONE BACK TO MAJICONTRAST RED, LASTS LOVELY ON DARKER SHADES NOT SO WELL ON BLEACHED ONE OF MY LADYS HAD TO PUT FIRE RED COLOUR POT ON EVERY WEEK ON THE ENDS TO KEEP IT :irked:

using majicontrast full head really feels like its burning I found! (on mine) altho someone I know has it full head an doesn't bother her at all apparently

Osmo Ikon have got some pretty funky bright reds out at the moment

hello there,
i have used majicontrast on my head and a few clients as a full head tint, the only reason it advises you not to use it is because it stains the scalp but it is only for a few days this way i got the "rihanna" red look!
I have never used a peroxide any higher than 30vol though!

yes i have had onl lady complain of a burning sensation but was ok when i did a pach test before hand

0.600 is just like the majicontrast "red". It can be used on full head. It comes out pretty much the same as the majicontrast. You may find using a 0.600 or 0.460 with a majirouge more intense, lasts longer and doesn't stain/burn. Don't knock it until you've tried it ;)

Hi guys.
I have completed my clients hair using alternate foils with Majicontrast red and Majirouge 6.66 with added copper mix tone.

I did whole head foils and it took me ages. :rolleyes:

I have never colored anyones hair such an intense red before and I must admit that when I rinsed out the tint, I nearly poo'd my pants. :lol::lol:

However she loves the color and we are both really pleased and my confidence has shot through the roof.

Thanks you guys for all your advice and support.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back