Make-Up Artist Chair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CatsClaws

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

My friend has just qualified as a make-up artist, she is a member on here but for the life of her she cannot work out how to use the site!!! (She is coming round soon for a salongeek tutorial!):lol:

Anyway, she needs to get herself a high chair for her clients to sit on that is colapsable and easy to carry around with her kit.

Have any of you got any suggestions? She has searched the net but as she has spent so much on her kit and training etc she is now on a bit of a tight budget

Thanks
xxx

i would like one too and i cant find them anywhere, anyone got any ideas x

thats great thanks weezie, and you can personalise, not too bad really in price. another question is need a colapsable table now the type they used for facepainting etc xx

Tallyman Chair with FREE PERSONALISATION from Nauticalia :hug: Not budget bit surely worth the investment especially as it can be personalised.

The Nauticalia ones are good but a little heavy and bulky in my opinion.

These are fab..... and I think you can ask him for a bag too for an extra fee. FOLDING ALUMINIUM FACE PAINTERS / MAKE UP ARTISTS CHAIR on eBay (end time 04-May-10 15:46:11 BST)

:D

thats great thanks weezie, and you can personalise, not too bad really in price. another question is need a colapsable table now the type they used for facepainting etc xx
He also does the tables check out his other items.

Bug-A-Lugs aka Tammy xxx

i have 2 talimans chairs, they're brilliant - although havent had mine personalised
yes it can be a little heavy to carry but lighter than some mua chairs, so what can you do .. im getting myself in practice for when i start doing eyelash extensions and have to cart around a couch, lol !

im thinking of having personalised glitter chair slings made, when i start up kids/teen pamper parties again after my mat leave ..

http://www.personaliseonline.co.uk/...Directors_Chair_Natural_45cm_height.html#a246

Last edited:
I am stuck in between two chairs lol either a Tallyman chair (which are curretnly out of stock) or on the website you just quoted above they have the director chairs which are slightly taller....??? does anyone use a couch to do make up? we used them in college as we always done a facial before applying make up.

Thanks

What sort of weight do these chairs support?

Latest posts

Back