Male nail art...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise

Dizzy geek
Reaction score
Hi all,

Got my first male client whom requires some nail art!!!

Ive got a few designs at mo, but quite alot are flowers!

So if anyone has any ideas, hints,tips or pics for me.

I would be very grateful.

Thanks x

why not try some flicks or an unusual french.

what about black with silver lightning or the nike...tick sign.
does he want masculine or feminine..........
silver dollar signs ????

I always liked flicks, nice safe option, simple and not too gaudy ;-)
Some kind of geometric shape designs perhaps? One of my friends does an architects nails in acrylic with a couple of coloured squares in.
Failing that how about some chunky rhinestones? I read an article in one of the nail magazines about a rapper who had his symbol thing embossed on a nail :)
Depends on the fella really.

Colin

something a bit tribal looking, like the tattoos. tiny lizard, little star or for a more flamboyant look, flames. :lick:

I would say do what he wants...ask him if it is to go with a certain outfit....what he had in mind....taylor it to what he wants!!!

HTH
xxxx

you could do a nautica star if he's the rocker type. ooooOOOoo, flames too! in different colors, not just orange and red, what about blue and neon lime green flames.... the creative juices are flowing! :idea:

I WISH my husband would let me work on him! he won't even let me use nails for males by orly. :(

What about some swirls. I have a tattoo artist that love to get black and another color swirled after a manicure. Then I had a man that wanted to try some gel on his natural nails with a little design with flicks. What is his personality??

Chanda

louise said:
Hi all,

Got my first male client whom requires some nail art!!!

Ive got a few designs at mo, but quite alot are flowers!

So if anyone has any ideas, hints,tips or pics for me.

I would be very grateful.

Thanks x

Latest posts

Back