Male Waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsuk

Reaction score
Hey guys,

just wanted to say hi and how handy this site is for answering some of my FAQs in previous threads. One thing I have been wondering is about when I am getting waxed, usually I get my back and bum done, is there any way to kind of blend between the waxed bit and the unwaxed bit at the top of my legs? Does that make sense? It is just sometimes it seems like such a difference between the two bits.

If anyone can suggest anything it would be great, either something I could do or ask my waxer to do at my next appointment.

Thanx again!

Yes, you can apply some strip wax to a strip, rather than to the skin, press the strip lightly to the area you want to blend and pull. Andy from Axiom taught us this on his male waxing course.

Blending can also be very easily achieved with clippering. I do the same as Calla suggested on smaller areas to be blended like the upper arms but for larger areas like the top of thighs I would blend in with my clippers.

I am sure your therapist can blend for you if you tell them that you want it. :hug:

Thanks guys, blending was the word I was looking for but couldn't think of! I'll ask my therapist at my next appointment this weekend to blend these areas.

Thanks again!

Calla, thanks for that piece of info. I hadn't heard that before. The Axiom male waxing course sounds great and i'd love to do when i've got a bit of spare cash and spare time, but at the moment i'm just doing chest and back. This sounds like the perfect solution for those really hairy guys, where the back hair seems to continue down the arms.

I always blend and I do it two ways.

1. Stipple some wax onto a strip

2. Just simply dip the spatuala into the wax and dab it over the area that you want to blend, directly onto the hair. I prefer this way as it doesn't leave anything to chance. When I say 'dab', I kind of mean dot or poke. xxx

Latest posts

Back