Man & Ped with NSI Pro Polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pammiid

Reaction score
Ok so being a newbie to nails I've done Man & Ped + Hollywood toes...

I've ordered some NSI Pro Polish but am confused as to how to put this into my man & ped treatment. [I know you polish nails at end with polish that ends tacky which cld smudge hence the reason I am switching to pro polish...]

Would you just do your man and ped dry? then nsi pro polish? then finish with hand/foot massage?

Thanks for any guidance you can offer
Px

Last edited:
I would still do th polish at th end it will dry/set once in th uv lamp therefore when client has put their socks and shoes on there shunt b an issue along as u have took th tacky layer off

Xx

I would still do th polish at th end it will dry/set once in th uv lamp therefore when client has put their socks and shoes on there shunt b an issue along as u have took th tacky layer off

Xx

Thanx Charlee-c
Pxx

Ok so being a newbie to nails I've done Man & Ped + Hollywood toes...

I've ordered some NSI Pro Polish but am confused as to how to put this into my man & ped treatment. [I know you polish nails at end with polish that ends tacky which cld smudge hence the reason I am switching to pro polish...]

Would you just do your man and ped dry? then nsi pro polish? then finish with hand/foot massage?

Thanks for any guidance you can offer
Px

Here is a response from our Director of Education, Rise' Carter:
Polish Pro is the perfect replacement for a traditional wet manicure. You can perform meticulous cuticle work using the PREP steps recommended, then apply Polish Pro according to directions. After the final cure of Polish Pro Top Coat, remove the tacky layer with Cleanse, condition the cuticles with Nurture Oil and do a hand and arm massage with Nurture Lotion.

If doing a pedicure, you can do a 10 minute foot soak first, then proceed to your regular pedicure procedure and finish the same way as above.

Here is a response from our Director of Education, Rise' Carter:
Polish Pro is the perfect replacement for a traditional wet manicure. You can perform meticulous cuticle work using the PREP steps recommended, then apply Polish Pro according to directions. After the final cure of Polish Pro Top Coat, remove the tacky layer with Cleanse, condition the cuticles with Nurture Oil and do a hand and arm massage with Nurture Lotion.

If doing a pedicure, you can do a 10 minute foot soak first, then proceed to your regular pedicure procedure and finish the same way as above.

Thanks Lots for clearing that up for me :)

Px

Latest posts

Back