Manchester GMEX 16-17 October 2011

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so what should we wear??? Oh gosh I WANT to meet my geeks!!!

Haha yeah my feet.... It was the one and only (umm second time actually) that ive ever dressed as a woman!!!

We were invited to a murder mystery night for a friends birthday and my character was Edith, a French sassy lady! Lol was hilarious! But I have a new found respect for women!

You ladies have it so difficult! Eye lashes, make up, lipstick, bra's, heels, tights.... It never ended and took hours to get ready!

(sorry I digress from the subject in hand!)

I did a guys nails once who was going out in drag, it was so much fun and I more or less had free reign on what I did. I have never laughed so much in my work and it took me aaaages, but it was worth it lol.

Maybe edith should have a renaissance for Manchester!? ;-) x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

am gonna spell the word geek on my nails........

Cool, or remember those boppers like Alice bands with coils and glittery objects on the end? We could have glittery S and G lmao x

oh yes i used to love those!!! nope, geek nails for me i reckon! maybe we should ask sweet squared if next year they would let us sign a geek comment book at their stand? At least we would all know where the geeks were, queuing up and signing the comments book!

tigi

i'm going on the sunday!! cant wait i love a good shop lol :) x

Latest posts

Back