Manicure bowls

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ps I do apologise for me post it was ridiculous. I had a something stuck in my bowel which made me full of sh*t.

Oh no iv started random laughing again ... I'm crying at this thread (so glad you saw how blinking funny this thread is) ... Best thread iv read for yrs ... Thanks you everyone for contributing to the laughter and fun ... and ultimately the OP for being a great laugh.

Oh man I need to pull myself together as I'm teaching manicures at college later and I know I'm gonna be crying when I get those finger bowls out ... !!! ... Omg my poor students won't know what with me today ... !!!

I have to say even I'm laughing. The bowel with the hole had me in the floor. And no it was not a predictive text it was just me on my high horse not paying attention. Very funny though. I had to laugh. That will teach me for getting all uppity it totally backfired on me. But it is franking funny. Thanks for the laugh girls............ At my own expense lol 😛

Ah you're a good sport NicDox :) x

Thank you. I am here all week, for plenty more misspelt words, predictive text errors and toilet humour.

Thank you. I am here all week, for plenty more misspelt words, predictive text errors and toilet humour.

How refreshing to not see a dramatic flounce off the board. Glad you're sticking around

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have to say well done for joining in and taking it all with a pinch of salt. I commend you for being such a good sport :)

I was wondering when you soak and the nail plate swells, how long does it take to get unswollen?
Would it perhaps be possible to soak and do the luxury side without adding the polish/shellac and switch to the feet and do the same and by the time you are done with feet the water will be gone from the nails ?
Would this be possible? Some clients nit soaking would be a make it or break point with them :(

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

I think Doug Schoon has written an article on the effect of water on the nail plate and I could be completely wrong, but one hour comes to mind. Aren't the CND soaks oil based?

This has got to be the funniest thread I've ever read

Latest posts

Back