Marbella Babes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancslass

Reaction score
Has Any One Just Watched This Programme On Itv ,,,,a Nail Tech In Spain Drinking Champaigne With Her Clients Whilst Doing There Nails ,,,,,,,what A Life

:eek: Now surely that's not professional?!

Sounds fun, but I think you have to be disciplined and not sloppy like that when working. I don't even drink water!!

of course its not professional but it isnt england and they do what they want over there,,,,i just hope she doesnt have a e file

and she gets paid sheds full of money from woman that just LUNCH for a living

:eek: Now surely that's not professional?!

Sounds fun, but I think you have to be disciplined and not sloppy like that when working. I don't even drink water!!

of course its not professional but it isnt england and they do what they want over there,,,,i just hope she doesnt have a e file

and she gets paid sheds full of money from woman that just LUNCH for a living

Sounds very surreal ... :lol: and as for the e-file.... could be quite easy to slip after chatting away swigging champers all afternoon... :eek: :lol:

I wonder if she has a glass with every client! :green:

what about the women having tinting with a cigarette in her mouth ???????

I meant 2 watch this but forgot :mad: ! x

of course its not professional but it isnt england and they do what they want over there
There are standards in Spain that salons have to keep to re hygiene etc. Re her drinking champagne with clients, it's not something I personally would do, but there again my clients can't afford champagne lol

When I go to my client's homes to do their nails they nearly always offer me a drink, be it coffee, water or wine, I usually accept their offer but only for coffee or water :wink2:

Think I might re-locate to Marbella after watching this!

:Look_righ Amb goes off to search nail tech jobs in marbella:Look_left

:green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green:

:Look_righ Amb goes off to search nail tech jobs in marbella:Look_left

:green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green:

Recon we could set up right good salon - what do you recon Amber - do you think Carls Nailzoo design would go down well?

Recon we could set up right good salon - what do you recon Amber - do you think Carls Nailzoo design would go down well?

i think me you and THE ZOO would go down a TREAT ....more champagne anyone??

lmao:green:

i think me you and THE ZOO would go down a TREAT ....more champagne anyone??

lmao:green:

Champagne Breakfast = first compulsary pampering treatment.

I meant 2 watch this but forgot :mad: ! x
Me too, dam! I was reading about this in the sun newspaper today....cant believe i missed it. :rolleyes:

All I can say is thank god I am moving to Javea!

LIN LIN LIN LIN thats all she said why have a baby if you are not going to look after it she did my head in lol.
She was funny whos birthday it was singing in that posh restaurant lol

I think they must live in thier own world in marbella cos it is not like that in the part of sapin where I live - never get offered more than good old "expensive" lambrini!! Lol , it is a different way of life here in spain and is quite easy to sit out in the sun with a client and drink as it is so laid back people are nearly lying down, but it depends on the professionalism of the tech, wether its in Spain, England or America we are still at work and still have standards to set!!! Would like to see her smile lines after a couple of glasses!!

I thought that they were really irritating people and I definatly could not sit and have my nails done by her for 1 hour.

Why act up so stupid when she uis obviously clever enough and successfull enough to open another salon??

I couldnt believe my ears when she was doing someones nails and telling a storie about driving then she said " my nail just popped off "
this is one comment i never expected to hear from a nail technician, nails do not just pop off as we all know so i dread to think where she did her training, if it was somewhere good she hasnt learnt much.
Must go now lin lin has brought my champers lol :lol:

Fortunately ladies this is not the real Marbella! I must say as an englishwoman living abroad it puts us in a very bad light. The lady with the 2 salons is now working from home and both salons have closed down.

Fortunately ladies this is not the real Marbella! I must say as an englishwoman living abroad it puts us in a very bad light. The lady with the 2 salons is now working from home and both salons have closed down.

TBH I didn't really pay them much attention, they were definitely playing up to the cameras and I be they aren't that ditzy ... at least I hope not :eek: . Shame her salons closed down though.

Latest posts

Back