Marbleizing/TieDye Nail Art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EllaVader

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I asked this question once before but the suggestion still hasn't worked for me so I was hoping for some fresh suggestions.

I'd love to do the marbalizing or tie dyed nail polish look for myself and some clients but I just can't seem to get the hang of it. When I add drops of two different colors onto the nail plate I either don't get enough swirls or it looks like mud.

I've tried adding some drops to a bowl of different temperatured water and it either sinks to the bottom in a ball or it forms a skin on the top of the water and i can't add anymore polish to it.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Thank you.

i think there is a tutorial on here ...somewhere.
try typing water marbeling or marbelizing into the search and see if that yeilds anything.

There is a great video on the link below but I assume you tried this method already. How cold was the water you used?

NAILS tv

:hug:
There is a great video on the link below but I assume you tried this method already. How cold was the water you used?

NAILS tv

Hey Thats Ace....thanks for the link
Jo xx

:eek:my lord that was good.....how easy did she make that look. gona have to have a play:lol:

SKnight - thanks so much for the post. Question for you: I wonder if this would have the same affect on natural nails - has anyone ever tried?

Do you have to do the procedure for each nail, or can you do more than one nail in one shot?

Also it seems messy to have your client's hand in the bowl - perhaps premaking the nails is an option?

Latest posts

Back