marmite do u love it or hate it

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marmite

• Love it (then again - I am odd).

Votes: 202 56.3%
  • It sucks. Id rather have Toe Jam on my Toast.

Votes: 157 43.7%

• Total voters
Used to know this Mormon missionary and she was from the USA. One day caught her eating jelly (jello) with her vegatables. She said that was quite common where she came from. Over here we put Jelly in a trifle. Odd eh.

Cameo Val said:
Used to know this Mormon missionary and she was from the USA. One day caught her eating jelly (jello) with her vegatables. She said that was quite common where she came from. Over here we put Jelly in a trifle. Odd eh.
She must have been from Utah, they put all kinds of strange things in their jello...even I think that's weird. Carrots and raisins do not belong in green jello, and one shouldn't mix yellow jello, chicken noodle soup and shrimp together either:confused: I don't even like jello, the texture is just too weird.

:green: eww yuck!! Can't stand the stuff... didn't like it as a kid and I still can't take marmite as an adult, only one out of my 3 of my kids will eat it ( the youngest...thats when she goes to her english nana's place)
but me personally, I'll stick to vegemite on my toast thanks :biggrin: ..Yumm LOL !!

xox

Absolutely hate it, I think its just gross

I hate it mandy

I LOVE it! Just had some actually! Yum Yum!

marmite on toast with a scraping of peanut butter... a cheats satay flavour...
yuuuuummmmmmmmyyyyyy!!!!!
dont worry, every one else thinks im nuts too.
this started when i was pregnant and never went away.
tamimac

Love It Love It Love It.

Great with cheese in a toasted sarnie,

Great on toast with Baked Beans on top,

YUM YUM

Jeni Giles said:
She must have been from Utah, they put all kinds of strange things in their jello...even I think that's weird. Carrots and raisins do not belong in green jello, and one shouldn't mix yellow jello, chicken noodle soup and shrimp together either:confused: I don't even like jello, the texture is just too weird.

Hey! Fruit suspended in Jello is... well... er. At least interesting!

Marmite - well thats just like spreading the drippings from Johnny Vegas's apron on your muffin.

Folks.... Thats just plain wrong!

Jeni Giles said:

Ewwww grooooosss!!

The weirdest thing I've seen being consumed...at my previous workplace, this lady sat down next to me and drank this yellow coloured liquid with DANDELION flowers floating around the bottom! :irked:

i hate it. It tastes vile! But then if we were all the same we would be boring!!

Do you know of anything else you either love or hate??

Tilly Ann said:
I hate it!!! The adverts for it are quite amusing though!!

Tilly xx

Here here!!! Really hate it!! Love the adverts! I'd be the one on them pulling my face lol!!:)

I had an English girlfriend years back and she loved the stuff ! raved about it ...so I thought I would try some ...eeewww!!! llooked like smashed bugs and tasted horrible !

It's gorgeous.
I was brought up on it! My kids think it's horrible though.

Jeni Giles said:

I'm mormon and I put raisins and carrots in my jello...also apples!! aahhh haaa yummy !!! no chicken noodle or shrimp though :eek: I love jello !

Watch it wiggle see it giggle .....:green:

i love it on crunchy crumpets with butter and grated cheese- yum

oh and a cuppa to wash it down!!:lol:

I dont like marmite but i love twiglets arnt they marmite????

Its horrible the smell of it makes me cringe!!

:) love it:lol: :lol:

Love,love,love It!!!!

Latest posts

Back