Martha Stewart glitter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crashell

Reaction score
hi, could some one please let me know if it is this pack that you all buy to do your rock star nails,

Martha Stewart 24 Vial Glitter Multi-Pack £29.99

thanks xx

I have some fab glitters from the Range and some AMAZING glitters from CND in Manchester, they are so fine and just ping the nails!!! HTH xx

The link isn't working for me!
But I do use marth stewert glitters I have the irradecent ones to ,
I also have many NFU.OH ones INM that are fab and some random others from craft shops and the like but I have to say for the amount you get the Martha stewert ones are fab!
I've used them with gel , and acrylic with out them bleeding or silvering with the file,
I use them for rock star nails with gelish and shellac to there fine enough that they finish beautiful and smooth.

I've also noticed when I soak off rock star nails that the glitter still stays sparkly even when it's in little flakes of shellac all over the desk :)

It might seem expensive but the nice thing is a little go's along way , they are easy to stor and have shakers built into the lids , also if you find 1 color you love you can order it in a big jar!

I have red, black and classic gold & silver like this :)

d42b4af4-9141-1a23.jpg

d42b4af4-9163-3d28.jpg
d42b4af4-919a-8985.jpg

I have some fab glitters from the Range and some AMAZING glitters from CND in Manchester, they are so fine and just ping the nails!!! HTH xx

thanx hun, i will have a look at cnd x

The link isn't working for me!
But I do use marth stewert glitters I have the irradecent ones to ,
I also have many NFU.OH ones INM that are fab and some random others from craft shops and the like but I have to say for the amount you get the Martha stewert ones are fab!
I've used them with gel , and acrylic with out them bleeding or silvering with the file,
I use them for rock star nails with gelish and shellac to there fine enough that they finish beautiful and smooth.

I've also noticed when I soak off rock star nails that the glitter still stays sparkly even when it's in little flakes of shellac all over the desk :)

It might seem expensive but the nice thing is a little go's along way , they are easy to stor and have shakers built into the lids , also if you find 1 color you love you can order it in a big jar!

I have red, black and classic gold & silver like this :)

d42b4af4-9141-1a23.jpg

d42b4af4-9163-3d28.jpg
d42b4af4-919a-8985.jpg

your nails are amazing,, wow! i cant wait to try the glitter x

I use the Martha Stewart glitters too, they're fab and very fine :o)

I use some of Martha's glitters too, they're lovely :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back