Martha Stewart Glitter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joingram87

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Just a quickie to see where you lovelies get you Martha Stewart glitter from in the UK.

I have googled the glitter and have found it on a few websites but just wanted to see if I had missed any sites that may have a slightly different colour range in stock and if any of you would reccommend any where.

The colours are amazing and I think look like they will fade nicely into each other when doing glitter fades!

Thanks in advance :) xx

Did u check out the craft stores in your area ...i know hobby lobby sells all kinds of glitter :)

Michelle :)

We use Martha Stewart glitter, we got the 24 pack (I think its 24) from QVC x

Hi both :)

Yeh I noticed fingernailfixer gets most of hers from hobby lobby but wasn't sure they delivered to the UK.

I did see them on QVC website last night and got tempted to get them. Hehehe xx

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

Hobby Lobby is in the UK ... Google it and u will see it's there YAY! I get my Martha Stewart glitters from Joannes since I am in USA but my daughter is in Scotland and i am sure there is a Hobby Lobby there cause she buys it from the store.
I ordered glitters off e-bay once but wasnt impressed with the teeny tiny containers they came in but the colors were lovely. However I'm always looking for new and different glitters :)
Oh.... I also got some from Sally's ...Blizzard is one my favs i got from there ...it's very nice and you don't use much since it has so much bling ! :)

Hope you find what your looking for :)

Hobby Lobby is in the UK ... Google it and u will see it's there YAY! I get my Martha Stewart glitters from Joannes since I am in USA but my daughter is in Scotland and i am sure there is a Hobby Lobby there cause she buys it from the store.
I ordered glitters off e-bay once but wasnt impressed with the teeny tiny containers they came in but the colors were lovely. However I'm always looking for new and different glitters :)
Oh.... I also got some from Sally's ...Blizzard is one my favs i got from there ...it's very nice and you don't use much since it has so much bling ! :)

Oh really???lol god knows what i clicked on that was hobby lobby but was definitely in the US lol! What a muppet i am! Will trot off and have a look now :) thank you :)

Which do u prefer out of those you mentioned?
X

I buy mine from Hobbycraft. It's £23.99. You can buy online too, brilliant for doing rockstars.

I buy mine from Hobbycraft. It's £23.99. You can buy online too, brilliant for doing rockstars.

Of course! What a donut....that is the 1 craft store down the road that i completely forgot about! I must have been having a very blonde moment when originally posted this lol! Xx

Joanns is right down the road from me.. would these glitters be the right ones?
Martha Stewart Crafts Scrapbooking Glitter - 12PK/Tinsel : stocking stuffers : shop your favorites : holiday : Shop | Joann.com

Latest posts

Back