Mascara with MYscara?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milliondollars

Reaction score
Hey all,
Was just wondering what mascara you would recommend to clients wanting to use it on top of MYscara? I personally don't think it needs it but some clients have been asking...
Thanks! Xx

Hey all,
Was just wondering what mascara you would recommend to clients wanting to use it on top of MYscara? I personally don't think it needs it but some clients have been asking...
Thanks! Xx

I'm guessing you would need one that isn't waterproof so it can be washed off, as opposed to needing make up remover. x

Hi there

If the client wanted to, they need to use a water based mascara.

HTH
Francesca

If someone has spent quite a lot on a myscara treatment why would they want to use mascara too? doesnt that defeat the object?

a friend of mine did the cry baby training and they provide a mascara too which is to be used after about a week of having the semi-permanent done as it starts to break down.

I'm not convinced by this treatment yet. I think it will wirk for ladies who want to stay natural but not those who want to be a bit glammed up!
x

If someone has spent quite a lot on a myscara treatment why would they want to use mascara too? doesnt that defeat the object?

x

Yes that's what I thought! Some of them are addicted I think!
Francesca what brands do you recommend to clients? Thanks x

Latest posts

Back