Massage Bed Carry Bag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Pink23

Reaction score
Surely I cannot be the only person who seems to have problems when it comes to massage couch carry bags???
I am now in search of my 4th bag in less then TWO YEARS!
The problem is that the shoulder strap is stitched badly to one side of the bag and so over time comes away and then breaks and now the zip broke today and the stitching at the bottom by the zip is now starting to come loose.
I am contemplating looking into making my own, but does anyone who is mobile and so it carrying their bed lots between clients and getting in and out of cars have the same problem or have you found the perfect carry bag?
Thanks

Mine too is on it's way out, Everytime I carry it now I'm thinking is today the day it goes :sad: also my bed is so heavy it's killing me :sad:

My cover is rubbish too, zip broke and the feet on the bed have come through the bottom of the bag! Be nice to know if anyone has found a more robust cover.

My bag is currently at a seamstress to see if they can go something to make it easier to carry an more reliable in terms of the bag not breaking every couple of months! If they get anywhere I'll let you know :D xx

My cover is rubbish too, zip broke and the feet on the bed have come through the bottom of the bag! Be nice to know if anyone has found a more robust cover.

Mine has done the same the feet have broken through! My mum can sew and she said she will try to put some patches on the bottom to keep it going a bit linger as I can't find another one to fit my couch :(

Mine is 2 years old and has been stitched so much Im sure its the thread keeping it together!! I dont think they are made to with stand the amount of use we put them through. I even tried one with wheels and found it to be worse!!

Would love to know too if anyone has found the ideal bag.

Annie xx

Same here, zip broken, feet poking out, wheels don't wheel on massage couch bag. Zip broken on spray tan tent bag. Clearly not built for purpose!! Can't find replacements anywhere!! :rolleyes:

My manicure table bag is exactly like this! Tatty and broken, every day I think the table is going to just fall through and it looks so broken my clients are always commenting on it!
My couch bag however is brilliant - bought a really strong and good quality one from Sally's for £40. Zip, fabric etc feels very good quality. And it has wheels!

My couch bag however is brilliant - bought a really strong and good quality one from Sally's for £40. Zip, fabric etc feels very good quality. And it has wheels!
Is the bag still available? Also how long have you had it and do you use it a lot?

Ah, is this the purple one you are talking about-to fit Mercia tables? If so its way too small for my couch.
Thanks
x

Last edited:
It seems to be an occurring trend. I don't do mobile now but when I did the zip broke quite early on in the bag's life and then the strap came away from the bag. I then used a specially designed cart a bit like this to wheel it in and would reccomend these if you have a distance to go.

Master Massage SpaMaster Essentials Wheeled Massage Table Carry Cart

It seems to be an occurring trend. I don't do mobile now but when I did the zip broke quite early on in the bag's life and then the strap came away from the bag. I then used a specially designed cart a bit like this to wheel it in and would reccomend these if you have a distance to go.

Master Massage SpaMaster Essentials Wheeled Massage Table Carry Cart

This looks great, but then when you are going to someone who lives in a flat, you would have to carry this up as well as the couch!:eek:

hey sorry to interupt convo on a completely diff matter but im just making sure this is working as im knew to this and struggling. iv posted a question but had no views just wondering if everyone can see it?

hey sorry to interupt convo on a completely diff matter but im just making sure this is working as im knew to this and struggling. iv posted a question but had no views just wondering if everyone can see it?

Hi, yes its working your post is visible.
x

Just bumping up thread.
Wondering if Fayelizzie has had any luck with her seamstress?

No i didn't :( she tried so many different things bless her! My dads trying to do something with it now, he's guna get some industrial fabric (not sure what that is btw) lol and see if he can make me one as he very kindly bought me the bed an is annoyed that all the edges of the bed are tatty where the bags broke so is now on a mission to find something that works! If he can 1. I'll be very impressed an 2. I'm sure he will take orders lol! I'll keep you posted on how he gets on xxxx

My actual table has a arry handle so i just use this, i dont put it a carry case. My actual table gets covered with a couch cover anyway once its up.

Thats a shame Faye lizzie. Yes let me know if your dad makes a super dooper one-ill order one lol.
Nietta - I couldnt carry my bed without a cover-I need that hand free to carry other things and harder to carry compared to over the shoulder. Not to mention getting scratched and dirty from resting it on the ground.

Thats a shame Faye lizzie. Yes let me know if your dad makes a super dooper one-ill order one lol.
Nietta - I couldnt carry my bed without a cover-I need that hand free to carry other things and harder to carry compared to over the shoulder. Not to mention getting scratched and dirty from resting it on the ground.

I think ive got a super duper couch because it has no scratches or anything on it strangely. But it would be a hell of a lot easier to have that hand free!! If anyone finds something good let us all know eh!!?

My couch doesnt have scratches, I meant it would have if I didnt have a carry case for it :)

Latest posts

Back