Master Painter-do it!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I have become a Master Painter! What a great day - I would like to say a huge thank you to education ambassador for Warwickshire, Gemma Pinfield-Thomas, for a fun, knowledgeable and inspiring day!!! Gem you are a little star!!:hug:

ahafhsahahaaha
xx[/QUOTEderd]fh

Sat

Thanks Em & Rose. :blush: I am very proud of both of you - you did a great job. x
And to those of you booked on to Master Painter courses - well done for investing in yourselves. And enjoy! You will love it. We have a great team. :)

Just got myself booked onto one. April cannot come soon enough xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

I just went to book mine but after seeing a post about the launch of Brisa lite etc etc and "Master painter opportunities" I didnt want to book it until I was 100% sure the course wouldnt change, called S2, they said although they do not know anything it may be worth while waiting......

its a great course and gives you greater knowledge of colours and what suits clients etc x

I just went to book mine but after seeing a post about the launch of Brisa lite etc etc and "Master painter opportunities" I didnt want to book it until I was 100% sure the course wouldnt change, called S2, they said although they do not know anything it may be worth while waiting......

I'm going to wait too JUST incase! And to be fair, I need to save a little money because of all these courses and new products!

I'm hoping that by the time April comes it will have changed if its going too. If not I will just have to do it again lol xx

I would love to do the Master Painter course but not sure if I'm ready for it because I've only been doing nails since October. Should I wait and practice more? I wouldn't want to be the most inexperienced girl in the class - I still need to work on my timing and perfecting my application. Any advice?

Master Painter is on my list of courses for the year!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I'm going to be doing mine shortly with the fabulous Ruth Fordham in the city shortly! Can't wait, Ruth you got my tea ready????? Lol xxxx

I'm going to be doing mine shortly with the fabulous Ruth Fordham in the city shortly! Can't wait, Ruth you got my tea ready????? Lol xxxx

Awww, you'll have a great day. I'm about to schedule my next Master Painter class - for March, I think - and I can't wait! It's a great class to teach. Enjoy! x

I have got the kettle on huni xxx OMG we are going to have so much fun xxx Lunch across the road again????

Ooohhh just booked Master Painter with Kayley Cairns for 3 rd March. Well excited now xxx

Last edited:
Oh you will have to let us know how it goes. I've got to wait until April :(

You will have a blast, I did mine in the Manchester Academy. You know when you are enjoying something that much you never want it to end :) it was fantastic!
Vicki x

Oh you will have to let us know how it goes. I've got to wait until April :(

Oh bless you I gotta wait three weeks and that's killing me lol xxx

You will have a blast, I did mine in the Manchester Academy. You know when you are enjoying something that much you never want it to end :) it was fantastic!
Vicki x

Do you know what I love the most I'm 45 years old and two years ago I literally could not paint a nail let alone paint in front of someone doing my Masters.

Just goes to show you are NEVER TOO OLD. God I want my CND pin badge the most lol xxx

Latest posts

Back