Maths and English level 1?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooooo I used to be propper brainy! It dosent speak volumes for the college that I went so downhill tho lol!

Bloody hell i do not know how many glass bottles it takes to cook a turkey i used to be relatively intelligent now my brain has turned to mush nowthat i dont use it

Just going through the revision they have sent me. The maths is absolutely horrendous all algebra and trigonometry

I don't even know what that last word means.... I skipped passed all the fraction questions on my test tho & still got a good score :)

Just going through the revision they have sent me. The maths is absolutely horrendous all algebra and trigonometry

Why not set yourself a task of spending 20-30 minutes a day on the practice tests? Move on to the next question, if you get stuck. Honestly, just plod on doing a bit each day and it's amazing how much you will improve by, without you even realising. A bit like exercise. :)

Why not set yourself a task of spending 20-30 minutes a day on the practice tests? Move on to the next question, if you get stuck. Honestly, just plod on doing a bit each day and it's amazing how much you will improve by, without you even realising. A bit like exercise. :)
Thank you, i am going to try. Its really frustrating though because no matter how much i go over it, it just doesnt work in my brain x

Thank you, i am going to try. Its really frustrating though because no matter how much i go over it, it just doesnt work in my brain x

My understanding of these tests is to get a rough gauge of your level of education in English & Maths so some of the questions are set to A level maths (and beyond?) and you're not actually required to know the answers.

Honestly, the pass mark for these exercises is quite low in relation to the number of questions set. Don't stress over the trickier questions but move on to the next one instead.

Remember, they're only looking for a basic (16 yrs) level of knowledge.

Thank you. I shall try not to worry

Latest posts

Back