Matte top coat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LolaBevahousen

Reaction score
Is there a top coat that can give polish the matt look? Or suede or do you have to buy the polishes like that?

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the nubar one its called for men :) and C.N.D have one I havent tryed it but im sure its good,

I've seen one in Sallies but can't remember what make it was.

Orly do a matt top coat xx

Thank you very much!

I used CND one its fab. Also used Orly before that):D

Kinetics do one in matt x

I <3 CND Super Matte Top Coat. Used it over Asphalt with Lavender Pearl yesterday, looked like the sand-worn insides of a seashell.
Create the on trend look of sand-blasted vintage metal with Desert Suede + Gold Shimmer finished with Super Matte Top Coat.
Super Matte is a great tool for customising nail styles for clients.

OPI do a Nail Envy Matte. Stregthener and matte coat in one x

I <3 CND Super Matte Top Coat. Used it over Asphalt with Lavender Pearl yesterday, looked like the sand-worn insides of a seashell.
Create the on trend look of sand-blasted vintage metal with Desert Suede + Gold Shimmer finished with Super Matte Top Coat.
Super Matte is a great tool for customising nail styles for clients.

Thank you for the suggestions and the great descriptions .... I do so love how all the CND Ambassadors know their stuff and share it all. This is the kind of answer that so impresses me and why I use and love CND. It's also nice to see that some know how to spell the word MATTE! :hug:

Latest posts

Back