Medication & lifting help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neatneat

Reaction score
Hi can anyone advise me. I have a friend who is on anti depressants, i have done a full set of acyric on her nearly 3 weeks ago. everythink was fine till yesterday when they started lifting and two nails broke. she then told me she had been to her doctors and he had given her a high dose of vallium. she is stress to bits at the moment. could this also be playing a part in the lifting. she wants me to do her nails again and start from the beginning like i did nearly 3 weeks ago which i have no problem with but feel this will happen again as she is not well and on this medication.

thank you

anita

Hi can anyone advise me. I have a friend who is on anti depressants, i have done a full set of acyric on her nearly 3 weeks ago. everythink was fine till yesterday when they started lifting and two nails broke. she then told me she had been to her doctors and he had given her a high dose of vallium. she is stress to bits at the moment. could this also be playing a part in the lifting. she wants me to do her nails again and start from the beginning like i did nearly 3 weeks ago which i have no problem with but feel this will happen again as she is not well and on this medication.

thank you

anita

For crumbs sake how long are you expecting her nail enhancements to last??? I'd expect enhancements to have some lifting after 3 weeks ... depending on growth and how well constructed they were in the first place.

It is not the valium or any medicine that affects the enhancments .. it is the condition, the stress. But if the nails have lasted 3 weeks be happy and it's past time she came in for a rebalance .. no need to remove anything just do a normal rebalance.

Latest posts

Back