Megamix nails. Create your own gel polish colours with eyeshadows, nail polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna come and say hello and might try and persuade you to have a photo taken with me to post on here. I think you're getting yourself a pretty good little fan club! :cool:

That's cos he's a tart he can't help himself hahaha :biggrin:

There is a fab little jewel topped stir tool in my shop !. You can use a cocktail stick or similar, and mix it in a glass dappen dish for best results
good luck
:)
but sure everyone lets know what you are using ?

I bought one of these and it's perfect for scooping out and mixing, very girlie too lol

Karaxxx

Yes, I bought one of these too!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392936077.892931.jpg

Ok will do but can we buy megamix at the show or do I have to order online x
Tina

Its best to order online :) I really wanted to be at the show and have a booth and demonstrate but it is just sooooooooooo expensive and that cost has to be factored in some where and passed onto the consumer.

I'm trying my best to provide a great service and a great product at a really affordable price ( no bells no whistles no glitz no glam just great quality great value and affordability)

I could have 1000 pots and it not be enough to supply the demand or have 1000 pots and come home with 950 !

So for the meantime I'm happy to spread the word about the product and direct people to my web shop :)

hope to see you there soon :)

Hi Martin,

Another question for you :D LOL

Are you doing or are you going to do any marketing/promotional material? :idea:

Martin, I had a bit of a disaster with my bottle, when will you have the pots back in stock?
I need to order a pot.

Martin, I had a bit of a disaster with my bottle, when will you have the pots back in stock?
I need to order a pot.
I dropped a pot today too on the tiles and it all smashed!
pots I hope to have Wednesday :)

Hi Martin,

Another question for you :D LOL

Are you doing or are you going to do any marketing/promotional material? :idea:
working on it :)

I've done another happy Megamix customer today. She was so happy that I had such a wide choice of colours (OPI). I'm going to buy the base and top coat next week. Can they be used with other gel systems?

I've done another happy Megamix customer today. She was so happy that I had such a wide choice of colours (OPI). I'm going to buy the base and top coat next week. Can they be used with other gel systems?
The whole system is very easy going and the base is great can be applied thick or thin so yes will work well with other systems. Amazin Base and gelish over just mix and match.

De pendant on your wipe off solution you may need to dilute your alcohol with water to a less aggressive wipe, as not to kill the shine. :)

I'm getting on well with my Megamix but am finding more often than not the colour changes slightly after curing. Not necessarily faded but just a slight shift. Today I did a set with an icy blue polish and they came out a shade warmer!

I also found my married to mauve mani faded to a brown over the course of the week. :(

Is anyone else finding this? I'm using the CND UV light so wonder if an LED lamp would be better as maybe the pigments would be less affected by the narrower wavelength light??

Hi
My megamix basecoat and gel has arrived today and on the basecoat it says to drybrush before applying megamix. If I'm using the megamix gel over shellac basecoat instead of amazing base do I still need to drybrush?
Thanks x

I'm still a bit confused as the thread is so huge I don't have time to sift through all the questions and answers without getting lost.

I of course understand what it does, I'm hoping someone may have simplified instructions for application and particularly removal. Mix ratio etc, i would be so grateful 😇

I'm still a bit confused as the thread is so huge I don't have time to sift through all the questions and answers without getting lost.

I of course understand what it does, I'm hoping someone may have simplified instructions for application and particularly removal. Mix ratio etc, i would be so grateful ��

Plus on the website there are some FAQ's ... Megamix Nails

I of course understand what it does, I'm hoping someone may have simplified instructions for application and particularly removal. Mix ratio etc, i would be so grateful ��

I forgot to say that when you order you get a set of very clear instructions with it too

I forgot to say that when you order you get a set of very clear instructions with it too

I didn't :( x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back