Megamix nails. Create your own gel polish colours with eyeshadows, nail polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the same problem! You dont need to create an account, just add the items to your cart and proceed to check out. I must admit this was the only thing I found a little dissapointing, seemingly anyone (qualified or not) can buy at the moment

okay so tell me what you want it to be called and i will print a sticker just for you Wink :)

works really well with vinyux because it is so heavily pigmented, for best results mix as you go 3 drops gel 3 drops polish and apply then mix a bit more :)

I like the name it gets straight to the point and its easy to remember :)

Still waiting for mine to arrive. But just wondering how long has it been lasting on you that have been using it? I'm planning to use with my ACG base & top. Do you think I'll get 2-3 weeks as with ACG or should I advise up to 2?

Last edited by a moderator:
Please tell me you can ship to Australia !? ;)

Does anyone have any tips for not flooding the cuticles when using Megamix? I have really tiny nails and that, combined with the very runny consistency of the Megamix when mixed with polish means I nearly always get flooding in some spots.

I had the same problem! You dont need to create an account, just add the items to your cart and proceed to check out. I must admit this was the only thing I found a little dissapointing, seemingly anyone (qualified or not) can buy at the moment

I feel the same I daren't tell any clients the name of it in fear they will just google & purchase themselves. I have a few who have their own lamps from eBay & I know if they find out how cheap and easy megamix is they'll experiment at home!

I feel the same I daren't tell any clients the name of it in fear they will just google & purchase themselves. I have a few who have their own lamps from eBay & I know if they find out how cheap and easy megamix is they'll experiment at home!

Yes I'm thinking I may just advertise as "bespoke gel"! Hopefully it will become a professional only product soon ;-)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I had a go with these but the Polish is thin and It didn't mix very well ? I don't know if it was me or something I did wrong it just didn't turn out well at all 😢

Polishes vary - highly pigmented ones are best. I've had great results with pigments and they last as long as Gelish if not longer! Much better than when I burnish pigment onto inhibition layer:p

I've now mixed a lilac pigment that stays lilac so really chuffed - self mixed using these Be Creative Pure Pigments from Sam Biddle, Be Inspired As they don't have shimmer it comes out as a cream. I have made some great shimmers too. Barry M Dazzle Dust in Kingfisher is beautiful

Polishes vary - highly pigmented ones are best. I've had great results with pigments and they last as long as Gelish if not longer! Much better than when I burnish pigment onto inhibition layer:p

I've now mixed a lilac pigment that stays lilac so really chuffed - self mixed using these Be Creative Pure Pigments from Sam Biddle, Be Inspired As they don't have shimmer it comes out as a cream. I have made some great shimmers too. Barry M Dazzle Dust in Kingfisher is beautiful

Do you have a pic of the lilac? Also can only see primary colour pigments so how did you mix the lilac? Thanks

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399472131.468362.jpg

Irresistible Snakebite neon pigment mixed with MegaMix, and a Shellac chevron accent nail :) xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399483581.014859.jpg
Today's Megamix adventure!! Love love love these!

Emma-Louise

I'm sure this has been asked before but to save me reading hundreds of replies can someone tell me if you can buy megamix on the high street or is it available online only. Thanks

I'm sure this has been asked before but to save me reading hundreds of replies can someone tell me if you can buy megamix on the high street or is it available online only. Thanks

Online only xx

Thanks TheRealMrsGrey. Thought i'd read ages ago that it was available in superdrug. Didn't want to pay postage you see as i'm a tight a** lol i'm off to place my order now 😄

Thanks TheRealMrsGrey. Thought i'd read ages ago that it was available in superdrug. Didn't want to pay postage you see as i'm a tight a** lol i'm off to place my order now 😄

No, I think someone said it sounded like it was something you'd get in Superdrug?! Lol xx

Latest posts

Back