Megamix nails. Create your own gel polish colours with eyeshadows, nail polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Correction (lol).......It is Amazin' !! Love the brush x Actually Martin, on this point can I order another brush? Or do I have to order anothe AG?. Or does anyone have an empty Gelish bottle complete with brush? Or know where I can purchase such an item? :p

Sent from my GT-P5210 using SalonGeek mobile app

Correction (lol).......It is Amazin' !! Love the brush x Actually Martin, on this point can I order another brush? Or do I have to order anothe AG?. Or does anyone have an empty Gelish bottle complete with brush? Or know where I can purchase such an item? :p

Sent from my GT-P5210 using SalonGeek mobile app
Sass I have empty bottles with brushes ( just not had time to put them on the site)
My idea is you can fill them with a little acetone and it's a re usable self cleaning brush
Can send you one it better to addition to your next order as postage is expensive
Because it's won't go through the small slot :)

Glad you like the brush if you only knew the heart ache involved in such a
Simple thing as that brush !!!!! :) so love that you appreciate it :)

Leila these look gorgeous! How many coats of glitter mix did you use? And did you need to also apply a clear coat of MM over the top for smoothness? Or did you just go straight to topcoat and they were smooth? X

Thanks waffle ! I mixed glitter ratio 50/50, did one coat one ibd plum pickings and 2 coats glitter, amazing nevet had such good glittet coverage before.. Think i could of done without the ibd color the coverage was so good! :)
I went straight to top coat and they were really smooth! I thought i would.need 2 topcoats but only one was needed

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

Sass I have empty bottles with brushes ( just not had time to put them on the site)
My idea is you can fill them with a little acetone and it's a re usable self cleaning brush
Can send you one it better to addition to your next order as postage is expensive
Because it's won't go through the small slot :)

Glad you like the brush if you only knew the heart ache involved in such a
Simple thing as that brush !!!!! :) so love that you appreciate it :)

Martin, I will definitely take you up on that offer. To me the brush is a big deal - I may like certain polish or UV gel, but if the brush is crap...I move on. Will put my next order in soon, is there a message box on the web site to remind you?

Sass yes there is a message box :)

How much are the empty bottles going to be? Ta

Thanks waffle ! I mixed glitter ratio 50/50, did one coat one ibd plum pickings and 2 coats glitter, amazing nevet had such good glittet coverage before.. Think i could of done without the ibd color the coverage was so good! :)
I went straight to top coat and they were really smooth! I thought i would.need 2 topcoats but only one was needed

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

Thanks Leila. No, I think you would still need the ibd colour coat as I did silver MM glitter mix over clear enhancements yesterday and I needed 4 coats even though I was really generous with the glitter - prob 70/30 in favour of glitter. When I do them again I think ill do a colour coat underneath. Also my glitter was a bit rough and needed buffing before top coat. Actually, maybe it was just me or just me and my glitter mix!

Megamix and Cuccio Colour polish (pink with a gold sheen/sparkle).

Looks like you could drive a bus round the gap- I wasn't that bad when I did it I swear. I did two coats and a final very thin coat just to intensify the colour. I used probably a 60/40 polish/MM. Client loved it and said they felt nice and strong and I used Shellac base and top.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1394189261555.jpg
    1394189261555.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 379
Thanks Leila. No, I think you would still need the ibd colour coat as I did silver MM glitter mix over clear enhancements yesterday and I needed 4 coats even though I was really generous with the glitter - prob 70/30 in favour of glitter. When I do them again I think ill do a colour coat underneath. Also my glitter was a bit rough and needed buffing before top coat. Actually, maybe it was just me or just me and my glitter mix!

That would make your glitter pop then and 70/30 is prob too much glitter and top coat it then see if it's still rough if it is buff it and do another top coat

How long have us techs been waiting for these little beauty's? Foreverrrrrrrrr. I'm ordering mine now, any advice pro or gone to order the mega mix in a bottle or pot? Xx

How long have us techs been waiting for these little beauty's? Foreverrrrrrrrr. I'm ordering mine now, any advice pro or gone to order the mega mix in a bottle or pot? Xx

Pro's or con's I mean

Not really I'd say, it's horses for courses. I only got the pot because it's easier to scoop out for mixing but I would really prefer to paint with a nail polish type of brush.

They are so well priced I'd suggest going for both - I wish I had! When I'm back from holiday I'm gonna order the base & top and a bottle.

Karaxxx

Got mine this morning. Did my client/friends nails with pink glitter mixed with it. Love love love how easy it is to use. So much better than using loose glitter which I detest as it gets everywhere and needs lots of top coat. Did Gelish base, 2 coats of a 50/50 mix then Gelish top. I don't really like it as it's a bit Barbie for me but she loves it!

Got mine this morning. Did my client/friends nails with pink glitter mixed with it. Love love love how easy it is to use. So much better than using loose glitter which I detest as it gets everywhere and needs lots of top coat. Did Gelish base, 2 coats of a 50/50 mix then Gelish top. I don't really like it as it's a bit Barbie for me but she loves it!

Couldn't attach pic from Iphone so here it is.

Attachments

• 1978676_618876664851613_1022270346_n.jpg
    1978676_618876664851613_1022270346_n.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 329
Couldn't attach pic from Iphone so here it is.

They look lovely and I don't think they're Barbie it's fab to use isn't and the glitter is a lot easier to work with I can't wait to do twinkle toes with it

Cloughers, where do you buy you're glitter? And do you mix your colours? I want to try glitter toes but have never done them before.

Nails at halo, do you work for Megamix?

I really should get a pic of my toes ;) they are all silver holo gorgeousness :)

Latest posts

Back