Megamix nails. Create your own gel polish colours with eyeshadows, nail polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wondered if anyone has used Cuccio for toes and how well it lasts.

I'm an avid fan of Vinylux but bought into Cuccio for the mm and wondered how it compares without adding it to the gel for feet.

Vinylux I find such a pain on toes to remove because my ladies leave it on for ages between pedicures!

Cuccio is quick drying, lasts really well and removes really easily even after 4 weeks!

Sent from my MediaPad 10 LINK using SalonGeek mobile app

If anyone is a fan of the colour shack on Facebook they have a new range if spectre flare pigments, they look like glitter but are pigments and you can get a sample of 10 colours for about £10 and they mix really well with megamix and there's loads left over for lots more mixing. X

These :)

Attachments

• 1409253612926.jpg
    1409253612926.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 289
Ooh yeah, I have the whole collection!! These are my favourite 3, mixed with MegaMix :

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409254924.679369.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409254932.692796.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409254940.480384.jpg

❤️❤️❤️ xx

If anyone is a fan of the colour shack on Facebook they have a new range if spectre flare pigments, they look like glitter but are pigments and you can get a sample of 10 colours for about £10 and they mix really well with megamix and there's loads left over for lots more mixing. X

OMG you are killing me and my piggy bank x

Debbie

How much pigment did you mix versus mega mix? I did about 20% pigment, 80% megamix. I've mixed it all up now, do you know how long it lasts when mixed? X

Received my Bling Mix today.

Left Cuccio St Barts in Bottle
Right Vinylux Bloodline

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1409317080356.jpg
    1409317080356.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 283
Received my Bling Mix today.

Left Cuccio St Barts in Bottle
Right Vinylux Bloodline

Wow the bling mix looks amazing!
Did you buy the Chrome? They are both on my list ...:D

With the Bling and Chrome...do you mix with polish / pigment as you would the original Megamix or do you add it 'as well as' the Megamix and polish / pigment? Hope that makes sense, many thanks.

Wow the blue makes me wanna burst into a frozen song!!! Beaut! X

Wow the bling mix looks amazing!
Did you buy the Chrome? They are both on my list ...:D

No I only got the bling, I'm not a chromey kinda gal, but I have to say I'm curious! ;) x

With the Bling and Chrome...do you mix with polish / pigment as you would the original Megamix or do you add it 'as well as' the Megamix and polish / pigment? Hope that makes sense, many thanks.

Just add the bling or chrome to the polish. You can add clear MM I think, if you feel that its been overpowered to the bling or chrome :) x

Wow the blue makes me wanna burst into a frozen song!!! Beaut! X

Haha it does doesn't it! Can't stop singing Let It Go now woman! ;) x

Could anyone post a link to the colour shack glitters that the realmrsgrey has please or do I need to look on fb....I'm in love xxx

Thank you dudeymel I just ordered....are they just mixed with mega mix or can you put them over shellac??? Xx

Finally got round to ordering the bling/chrome duo.
Not too excited at all!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

How do I get to order these?

How do I get to order these?

They are on eBay. If you search mica pigments they should come up x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

For those with MM bling on the way or considering bling, here's a preview :)

For me it won't replace a true Rockstar, but they give a brilliant glitter effect!

Attachments

• 1409415611134.jpg
    1409415611134.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 269

Latest posts

Back