Megamix nails. Create your own gel polish colours with eyeshadows, nail polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried the chrome tonight, mixed it with Cuccio Glasgow Nights plus a sprinkling of glitter for good measure :)
1409524454069.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

So good I thought I'd post it twice :)

OPI Suzi and the 7 Dusseldorfs with chrome mix.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409590087.588697.jpg

Ooh lovely, how did you do the marbelling effect with MM? X

Thank you Sue :)

I mixed up a tiny bit of both colours. I did a layer of the lighter colour as a base and cured.

I then used a dotting tool and blobbed (technical word there 😉) in a random pattern.

Then used the dotting tool to swirl xx

Great thanks, might give it a go myself! X

Thank you Sue :)

I mixed up a tiny bit of both colours. I did a layer of the lighter colour as a base and cured.

I then used a dotting tool and blobbed (technical word there 😉) in a random pattern.

Then used the dotting tool to swirl xx

was the Suzi and the 7 dusseldorfs a normal nails polish you mixed with megamix?

How are you guys finding it lasts? I mixed it with Mica Powder and got a week out of it . . .

How are you guys finding it lasts? I mixed it with Mica Powder and got a week out of it . . .

Keep playing with your ratios Emma. My clients get 2 to 2 and a half weeks x

I'll try more gel to powder then.

Thank you

I'm not trained in nails yet...course is in 2 weeks! But I couldn't wait and ordered it before my holiday..
I mixed a Barry m turquoise/light blue with MM and also a china glaze lilac/lavender with MM and they have lasted me 11 days .. I broke a nail today so I've taken that one off and will remove the rest later tonight..

But for a non nail tech to get 11 days out of them I think is fab .. Personally!

I also done my grans on the same day and she still has them on solid aswell ..

I also need to add this was us in the sun and in the pool every day ( me for 9 days and she's still there lol ) xx

I've just been on the site to re-order. I love my Mega Mix and am nearly out but there only appears to be Mega Mix Pots. I like it in the bottle - the brush is great. Will there be any more in bottles?

There will be, but they are not sure when, as the bottles they had turned out to to be completely UV proof, so until they resource new ones it's pots only :)

I had a play yesterday, I'm not very arty at all but tried a burnished fade with the pink and silver!:lol:

Attachments

• SpectraFlare2 (2).jpg
    SpectraFlare2 (2).jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 301
I had a play yesterday, I'm not very arty at all but tried a burnished fade with the pink and silver!:lol:

Looks really good x

My mega mix pot keeps leaking, no matter what I do with it or where I keep it the next morning it's leaked out again !!!! It's really strange it's not loads but it's defiantly coming out the pot by the lid ?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410035767.698091.jpg
Here's the bling mix on toes. I love it. X

Latest posts

Back