Men + alcohol = idiots!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gcross

Reaction score
So the title says it all really! Why when they drink are they such idiots? Just got home from a wedding reception with my drunken husband, I knew as soon as he started mixing his drinks he was going to be a pain in the butt! I can't understand I just drink and dance and have a laugh, but he starts being rude to me and swearing causes arguments all the time! Does anyone else's other half do this, or just mine lol? X

Lol going through it as I type! Seriously why do we put up with it! Glad I'm not the only one! Xx

Lol mine gets a soppy ole sod and it winds me up lol xxx

Mine falls asleep and you cant wake him and he get really arsey but.never remembers.it the next day!
The other day i was about to go upstairs when he said wait let me go, im quicker, you can follow!!! (i have a boot on my leg as i broke it) considerate or what!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Mines useless when hes had a drink ..he doesnt drink to be honest but when he does he gets sozzled really fast and tells me how much he loves me and how beautiful i am but he does this alllllll night.
I do however find him hilarious when he starts dancing now that is funny xx

My partner is the same. Mixing his drinks, not knowing when to stop. He gets so so drunk. Starting with me for no reason. He is a different person when he is drunk.

xxx

I have lots of sympathy for you.. Mine is a complete tool when hes been drinking!! I once went to pick him up from town at 3 in the morn and was sat in the car park phoning and phoning him, half an hr later he answrs, turns out he was asleep behind the car next to me.. Idiot.. I probably shud have left him ther!!

I don't have this problem. Apparently, nomatter how much he drinks, my bf is NEVER drunk, but sometimes he is "very tired".

God I feel really tired this morning.
Hungover?
No just tired.
Well you were really drunk last night.
Nah not really but I was tired last night too..
Well, you drank about eight pints & passed out so I'd call that drunk.
Yeah it's cos I was so tired I passed out.

Wtf!!!

Me and my boyfriend dont drink so ive never seen him drunk! Mind we both had our fair share in the past and we are quite firery and stubborn so probely just as wellx

Ladies ,from my own experience, I would be extremely careful with men who drink a lot and are rude to their partners while drunk. I would think very carefully whether I want to be with a man like that.

Ladies ,from my own experience, I would be extremely careful with men who drink a lot and are rude to their partners while drunk. I would think very carefully whether I want to be with a man like that.

Yes me too, both my ex's drank and this is why they are my Ex's, not nice when drunk! x

I agree. My bf knows he drinks a fair bit on a weekend but he's a very happy 'tired' drunk.

Call me harsh or whatever you like but I wouldn't put up with anyone (friends, family whoever) turning into a rude person just because they're drunk, it's no excuse & I've sacked friends off in the past for this. Fortunately I've never had a partner that's done it xx

My husband drinks every night. It's pathetic- I've been asking him for 8 years to stop or at least cut down but he won't :((

My hubby is quite funny when he is drunk . . a tad annoying but funny all the same. There was one time where he went out and came home at 4am having been to a club (we never really go out as we have 2 small boys) and I caught him weeing in the kitchen sink. When I shouted at him his response was "I forgot we had a toilet"!

Took him a while to get over that one! lol xx

My hubby is good and listens to feedback from his very knowledgeable wife :D
After a few episodes of being a moron whilst drinking, he now stays away from certain drinks that we know cause him to act like an idiot and also rarely mixes. He also knows when to slow down when I give him my "look" :lol:

To be fair though it's not just men. I have a friend who is a complete nightmare when drunk and we dread it now when she says let's go out or invites us round.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Mine is an arse if he has too much - he is a like a dog with a bone when he tries to make a point, ON and ON and ON!!
I just go to bed and leave him too it! Doesn't help that I don't drink!

My hubby is quite funny when he is drunk . . a tad annoying but funny all the same. There was one time where he went out and came home at 4am having been to a club (we never really go out as we have 2 small boys) and I caught him weeing in the kitchen sink. When I shouted at him his response was "I forgot we had a toilet"!

Took him a while to get over that one! lol xx

Thats nothing! My fellas mate forgot where the bathroom was in his own house once (been living there about 3 years) and p*ssed in his girlfriends wardrobe!!!

Im lucky my OH can handle drink like its water, takes alot to get him drunk. In the rare occassions ive seen him drunk, id say maybe twice in the 3 years ive been with him, hes very happy and everything is hilarious.... Especially hitting his head on kitchen cupboards!

Sent from my ST25i using SalonGeek

My husband drinks every night. It's pathetic- I've been asking him for 8 years to stop or at least cut down but he won't :((

Ditto.... divorced him once as he used to get really violent, but not with me, always fighting....he had a really bad accident and he seems to have changed, he still drinks every night but he is really chilled and a different person..xx

Latest posts

Back