Men + alcohol = idiots!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From someone who has owned and run bars and clubs for 30 years, believe me women are just as bad as men when drunk.

And as for fighting, again men just tend to use their fists, I have seen women use glasses, heels etc. Not pretty, and definately not funny.

From someone who has owned and run bars and clubs for 30 years, believe me women are just as bad as men when drunk.

And as for fighting, again men just tend to use their fists, I have seen women use glasses, heels etc. Not pretty, and definately not funny.

I think women are becoming worse then men, it scares me! puts me off going out! x

Last edited:
I think women are becoming worse then men, it scares me! puts me off going out! x

I totally agree, women are just as vicious as men! This is not a one way problem at all. Males and females are as bad as each other !! X

Alcohol causes lots of problems no matter if ur a man or woman if u can't control the way u act when u have had a drink u shouldn't drink x

I remember several occasions years ago when me and hubby lived at his dads, one night I found him about to wee in the wardrobe and sent him off to toilet, another time I woke up soaking wet, in his drunken wisdom he decided to drink a bottle of water to stop any hangover but fell asleep with lid off bottle so it ended up all over me! & many nights his brother found me on the stairs convincing him behind the front door wasn't an ideal sleeping place!

Yes have to agree that women are just as bad if not worse then men nowadays. We rarely drink or go out but I just don't like it when he mixes his drinks it's like a cocktail of disaster and a completely different person lol. X

Alcohol causes lots of problems no matter if ur a man or woman if u can't control the way u act when u have had a drink u shouldn't drink x

Yes totally agree!!! Know your limits! X

Yes me too, both my ex's drank and this is why they are my Ex's, not nice when drunk! x

Same here. My ex was abusive, mentally and physically when drunk (which was too often). in the end I made him choose between me and alcohol. He didn't choose me. He later died from alcohol abuse.

My current husband is soppy when drunk, never ever abusive and falls asleep. Not that he really gets that drunk, maybe once a year when we're on a "do".

Same here. My ex was abusive, mentally and physically when drunk (which was too often). in the end I made him choose between me and alcohol. He didn't choose me. He later died from alcohol abuse.

My current husband is soppy when drunk, never ever abusive and falls asleep. Not that he really gets that drunk, maybe once a year when we're on a "do".

Ah that's awful, not something you should of had to go through, drink brings out the worst in a lot of people. Glad you found someone else who dose not drink much as must of been a worry for you x x

Ah that's awful, not something you should of had to go through, drink brings out the worst in a lot of people. Glad you found someone else who dose not drink much as must of been a worry for you x x

I'd already married my second husband and had a baby girl when the drunk died. In the back of a taxi! He'd bought himself a mail order bride from Manila after we divorced. I bet she was glad when he went.

I'd already married my second husband and had a baby girl when the drunk died. In the back of a taxi! He'd bought himself a mail order bride from Manila after we divorced. I bet she was glad when he went.

My god that's awful! I feel terrible to say but I always thought this would happen to my ex, I'm glad you have moved on with your life as living with a violent drunk is a scary place to be in x x x

being totally honest here as a proper bloke lol i would drink every night if i was allowed to. i am not talking getting hammered i mean 4 or so cans of carling as a wind down after work or a bottle of shiraz. I used to be a mentalist on the ale when i was single after my divorce 7 years ago i was a bit of a bar fly...
when i met Madame Nouvatan she had severe fear of heavy drinking men due to issues in her past and as i respect her, i cut right down and i do not drink in our house at all. Its her space and even though i have never been a violent drunk. i know that i am annoying when i have had a skinfull i leave the doors unlocked forget to turn lights off make a noise when shes asleep etc
If i fancy a drink a couple of nights a week now (and tonight Hic :lol:) i go the pub and then I stay out. we have a large warehouse and i keep our motor home inside it so i come down here and sleep in the motor home. and i dont have to commute to work in the morning :lol:
its not a problem to either of us

being totally honest here as a proper bloke lol i would drink every night if i was allowed to. i am not talking getting hammered i mean 4 or so cans of carling as a wind down after work or a bottle of shiraz. I used to be a mentalist on the ale when i was single after my divorce 7 years ago i was a bit of a bar fly...
when i met Madame Nouvatan she had severe fear of heavy drinking men due to issues in her past and as i respect her, i cut right down and i do not drink in our house at all. Its her space and even though i have never been a violent drunk. i know that i am annoying when i have had a skinfull i leave the doors unlocked forget to turn lights off make a noise when shes asleep etc
If i fancy a drink a couple of nights a week now (and tonight Hic :lol:) i go the pub and then I stay out. we have a large warehouse and i keep our motor home inside it so i come down here and sleep in the motor home. and i dont have to commute to work in the morning :lol:
its not a problem to either of us

My other half drinks every night. He is an electrician on building sites and works 6-7 5 days a week and then on a sat most weeks 6-4. He has around 4 cans of carling a night. It really doesn't bother me one bit. It's his way to relax and wind down from a hard graft at work. He doesn't get drunk or stupid it's just his way to chill out. When he does go out with his friends which isn't very often anymore, he gets far too sloppy so. Make sure I'm in bed before he gets back lol

Latest posts

Back