Menda pumps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucybluebell

Reaction score
I love my menda pumps as they are so convenient to use but I wish you could buy them with CND on or better still, different ones with scrubfresh, dsperse and dsolve on.
How do the clients know that I'm using all the real products?
Anyone else have this problem or are there stickers you can buy to put on the pumps?

Last edited:
I love my menda pumps as they are so convenient to use but I wish you could buy them with CND on or better still, different ones with scrubfresh, dsperse and dsolve on.
How do the clients know that I'm using all the real products?
Anyone else have this problem or are there stickers you can buy to but on the pumps?

Bit off topic , but where did you get your pumps from ? x

Sweet squared x

Really...Im forever on there and have never noticed them ...I must need stronger glasses lol xx
Lol I only noticed them as i was actually at the shop!!!
I couldn't go back to using the screw top bottles now!!

I agree I have thought this before! I've put the screw top onto a scrub fresh before that worked well but would love a CND logo on there xx

I also put my pumps onto my scrubfresh bottle - it would be ideal if the tube part was a bit longer though!

I agree I have thought this before! I've put the screw top onto a scrub fresh before that worked well but would love a CND logo on there xx
Oooh does it fit onto the bottles?! I didn't realise that!! Will have to do that- thanks :biggrin:

Yes they fit.
Also the pump bottles you get from sallys at x.xx fit too.

Yes they fit.
Also the pump bottles you get from sallys at x.xx fit too.
Aren't I silly...didn't even think to try! Thanks so much!x

Hey, I peeled the labels off and stuck them onto the pump bottle.

This is really anal of me but I will tell anyway :biggrin: If you buy the small (250ml) bottles of D-Solve, D-Color and D-Sperse the labels are clear and sticky. You can peel them off, cut them down and stick them to your pumps. I have done this with the names on the fronts and the ingredients etc. on the back. You then top up your pumps from the big bottles.

Looks perfect and very uniform, neat and professional on my desk.

Not anal at all Juicy I'd do that! I love it!

Juicy Lucy that's brilliant!!! Thanks
I'm going to do that :):):)

This is really anal of me but I will tell anyway :biggrin: If you buy the small (250ml) bottles of D-Solve, D-Color and D-Sperse the labels are clear and sticky. You can peel them off, cut them down and stick them to your pumps. I have done this with the names on the fronts and the ingredients etc. on the back. You then top up your pumps from the big bottles.

Looks perfect and very uniform, neat and professional on my desk.

Guess what i'm going to be doing today?!:D

hey Lucy... all the smaller sized CND bottles have been designed so that you can pop the menda pump straight onto you scrubfresh, s sperse etc - wish they would just sell the pump!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I just put the pump onto my bottles. With the scrub fresh it's alright but it's too short for the disperse etc so you have to refill halfway. But that's what I do anyway, I never buy the small bottles. I buy the bigger ones and keep refilling them.

I peeled the labels off too:D I think it was of the first things I did when they came out

Not only that, I have different colour pumps so I know at a glance which is which!

White for dSperse, pink for dcolour and black for dsolve

You might have to wait a while, they are limited editions so please don't all jump on me asking where I got them from :green:

Latest posts

Back