Menda pumps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I peeled the labels off too:D I think it was of the first things I did when they came out

Not only that, I have different colour pumps so I know at a glance which is which!

White for dSperse, pink for dcolour and black for dsolve

You might have to wait a while, they are limited editions so please don't all jump on me asking where I got them from :green:
I think the pink ones are out at the moment :D

hey Lucy... all the smaller sized CND bottles have been designed so that you can pop the menda pump straight onto you scrubfresh, s sperse etc - wish they would just sell the pump!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I have a little bottle of scrubfresh that came in my Brisa kit- going to try it now!!! X

Brilliant will have to have a play when I get some time.

On another slightly related note, am I the only one that "pumps" and seems to get half the liquid shoot across my desk? I'm forever having trouble with that!

Do any of you mobile girls find that the pump bottles leak a bit though with all the moving around? If not which pumps do you use? I stopped using them a few years back as I was losing product :(

Mine lock so not had any leaks (or squirts lol)

Same no problems with Menda pumps xx

Great, may have to invest in a few then, anyone know the best place to purchase them? I've seen the locking pump dispensers in Sally's, anyone know if there anygood?

Last edited:
Great, may have to invest in a few then, anyone know the best place to purchase them?

I got mine from sweet squared- you'll wonder how you managed without them!!!;)

The one I bought from Sallys squirts and shoots out. S2 is the best place to buy.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back