Messy bio pots

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deb379

Reaction score
Hi all

It's been a while since i've done anything nail stuff and daughter wants me to do her nails with bio. So getting my stuff out I've found a few of my pots have become very sticky on the outside and also made the inside of my case sticky too. Any ideas on what to use to get rid of the sticky mess.

Ta
Deb379

I'm not a gel geek,but if it were me scrubfresh would be my first port of call,it's good stuff you know :wink2: hth's x

I use Calgel, but I would imagine the bio cleanser on a bit of lint free wipe around the pot will do the trick.

Thanks hun, but not sure if I have any of that stuff anymore.

deb379

wipe the bottoms with scrubfresh!! xx

bring them over when you come for coffee ! or try something like mr muscle kitchen or nail enamel remover ?

kxx

Thanks hun, but not sure if I have any of that stuff anymore.

deb379

you want the bio sanitizer or maybe some surgical spirits scrubfresh i find takes the 'text' off the pots and makes them dull.

Have you chucked away the circular packaging on the top i find them a menace. I always wipe the top of the pot before replacing the lid too as i found i was wiping on the side of the pot and it was making it ALL STICKEY:irked:

amb x

This has happend to me and I used Bio nail varnish remover, worked a treat!

Latest posts

Back