Micro rings or copper tubes -please vote

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmilyExtensions

Reaction score
Well as the title says, please vote on which you think are best and give reasons for your choices :) or if you prefer one for one type of hair and the other for another etc.

I've never used copper tubes so want to get a few opinions before I do so.

Emily :) xx

I posted similar post couple if weeks ago and had mixed reviews but mostly seen that people prefer copper tubes. I'm trying out the copper tubes next week so will let you know how get on 😊 would like to see other reviews tho too .....

Copper tubes for i-tips and micro rings for wefts.

I love copper tubes they stay in really well and I personally think they feel more comfy to wear in my hair :)

Copper tubes for sure!

I've just started using studio 57s new mini lox. Like copper tubes just smaller, they're fab

I've just started using studio 57s new mini lox. Like copper tubes just smaller, they're fab

These are neat little things thou you need mini tips to fit them so they wont fit regular 0.8-1g sticks.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've yet to try mini locks but can't wait to! Studio58 say they will fit their 16&18" stick tips :)
Copper tubes I'm unsure of. I got some from studio but when I squashed one I found they are just like 2 micro rings together? Unless I bought the wrong size lol I just find they would be super hard to disguise?

Can anyone advise if silicone lined copper tubes or non silicone tubes are better please?

Do the copper tubes have a silicone lining to grip the hair?

I posted similar post couple if weeks ago and had mixed reviews but mostly seen that people prefer copper tubes. I'm trying out the copper tubes next week so will let you know how get on 😊 would like to see other reviews tho too .....

Hi Hollie
How did u get on with the copper tubes? X

What size are their mini lox hun?

Can anyone advise if silicone lined copper tubes or non silicone tubes are better please?

Non works for me better plus they sit flatter

Latest posts

Back